The WL-S4 from Niteye is a powerful and lightweight searchlight, which uses the latest technology to enhance performance. The WL-S4 uses a big CREE MT-G2 LED and a deep textured reflector, which produces a warm and far-reaching beam with lots of flood-light (ideal for search applications). It’s incredibly bright at 2600 lm, but there are 5 modes, taking the light down to 10 lumens for close-up illumination. A memory function memorises the last mode used and there are two buttons; a tail-switch for ON/OFF functions and a side switch for mode changes (positioned toward the torch head to offer a comfortable grip). Under the side switch is a battery indicator light, which provides a visual reference of the battery power.
- Designed for: Searching, security, police work & outdoor applications
- Max Output: 2600 lumens
- Beam distance: 380m
- Max run time: 180 hours
- Modes: 5 light levels, a tactical strobe and an SOS signal.
- Smart battery indicator light under side switch.
- Switch: Two independent switches; a tail-switch and a side switch (for easy mode changes).
- LED: CREE MT-G2
- Reflector: Metal, highly polished reflector
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): 2x 18650; 4x CR123A, 4x RCR123
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-8. 1.5m impact resistance.
- Length: 242mm
- Body: 25.4mm
- Head: 63mm
- Weight: 272g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- WL-S4 Searchlight (inside a plastic hard case)
- Wrist lanyard
- Spare o-rings & rubber switch boot
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Quality inspection card
- 4 x CR123A Batteries FREE
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Slightly Press the tailcap button for momentary-on, release for off.
- Hold the flashlight and click the tail switch once to power on, click the tail switch once to power off.
- With the flashlight turned on, press the side switch to transfer through the different modes. The output levels will be in the following order; Ultra > High > Eco > Low > Weak and the cycle will repeat.
- To activate Strobe / SOS, press and hold the side switch to activate Strobe. To activate SOS once again press and hold the side switch, pressing and holding the side switch will cycle between Strobe / SOS repeatably.
- All 5 illumination modes will be memorised (excluding Strobe / SOS). Turning on the flashlight will return to the previous output level if the flashlight is left off for 2 seconds or more.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 2600 Lumens / 2.8hrs
- High: 1050 Lumens / 3hrs
- Mid: 360 Lumens / 6hrs
- Low: 100 Lumens / 13hrs
- Ultra Low: 5 Lumen / 180hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.