Niteye WL-S4 Lightweight Searchlight with MT-G2 LED & 2600 Lumens
The WL-S4 from Niteye is a powerful and lightweight searchlight, which uses the latest technology to enhance performance. The WL-S4 uses a big CREE MT-G2 LED and a deep textured reflector, which produces a warm and far-reaching beam with lots of flood-light (ideal for search applications). It’s incredibly bright at 2600 lm, but there are 5 modes, taking the light down to 10 lumens for close-up illumination. A memory function memorises the last mode used and there are two buttons; a tail-switch for ON/OFF functions and a side switch for mode changes (positioned toward the torch head to offer a comfortable grip). Under the side switch is a battery indicator light, which provides a visual reference of the battery power.
- Designed for: Searching, security, police work & outdoor applications
- Max Output: 2600 lumens
- Beam distance: 380m
- Max run time: 180 hours
- Modes: 5 light levels, a tactical strobe and an SOS signal.
- Smart battery indicator light under side switch.
- Switch: Two independent switches; a tail-switch and a side switch (for easy mode changes).
- LED: CREE MT-G2
- Reflector: Metal, highly polished reflector
- Glass: Tough mineral glass, coated both sides
- Material: Tough aluminium alloy body with military grey HAIII hard anodising to military spec.
- Battery type(s): 2x 18650; 4x CR123A, 4x RCR123
- Protection: Waterproof to IPX-8. 1.5m impact resistance.
- Length: 242mm
- Body: 25.4mm
- Head: 63mm
- Weight: 272g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- WL-S4 Searchlight (inside a plastic hard case)
- Wrist lanyard
- Spare o-rings & rubber switch boot
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Quality inspection card
- 4 x CR123A Batteries FREE
2 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Niteye. See the User Manual that comes with the Niteye torch.
- Slightly Press the tailcap button for momentary-on, release for off.
- Hold the flashlight and click the tail switch once to power on, click the tail switch once to power off.
- With the flashlight turned on, press the side switch to transfer through the different modes. The output levels will be in the following order; Ultra > High > Eco > Low > Weak and the cycle will repeat.
- To activate Strobe / SOS, press and hold the side switch to activate Strobe. To activate SOS once again press and hold the side switch, pressing and holding the side switch will cycle between Strobe / SOS repeatably.
- All 5 illumination modes will be memorised (excluding Strobe / SOS). Turning on the flashlight will return to the previous output level if the flashlight is left off for 2 seconds or more.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 2600 Lumens / 2.8hrs
- High: 1050 Lumens / 3hrs
- Mid: 360 Lumens / 6hrs
- Low: 100 Lumens / 13hrs
- Ultra Low: 5 Lumen / 180hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.