The H05 Active is a compact and lightweight LED headlamp powered by two AAA batteries. It uses a Cree XM-L2 LED featuring a high light transmission rate TIR optic lens. It can deliver an output of 10-150 lumens to fulfill the demand of close range illumination.
The H05 Active has two red indicator LED's for low light illumination. The two indicators can either blink or be set for steady-on in the dark. Handy and convenient, the H05 Active is a compact illumination tool for outdoor activities during the night.
- Powered by two AAA batteries, with two Lithium Iron AAA batteries included with the light
- High light transmission rate TIR lens delivers a balanced beam for close-range illumination
- Adjustable light angles: 10, 25, 35 and 50 degrees below the horizontal position
- Two red indicator LEDs to find a users location
- Controlled by a thermal protection program, the high mode (150 lumens) runs for 10 minutes before the brightness gradually steps down to 60% of the original output
- Max Output: 150 Lumens
- Max Runtime: 40 Hours
- Beam Distance: 55m
- Intensity: 750cd
- Waterproof: IPX-4
- Impact Resistance: 1m
- Battery: 1 x AAA
- Lens / Reflector: TIR
- 30 x 33mm x 56mm
- Weight: 43.5g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- Olight H05
- 2 x AAA 1.5V Li-ion Battery
- User Manual
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Olight. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
ON/OFF & Output Selection
- Single click the switch to turn the light on, by default this will be at the highest brightness level. Click it again, every single click on the switch will decrease the brightness level (High > Med > Low) until the light turns off.
Red Light Mode
- When the flashlight is on, quickly double click the switch to turn the output to red output mode. When in red light mode, single click the switch to swap between red blinks and red light only.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 150 > 90 Lumens / 10 mins > 4 hrs 40 mins
- Medium: 30 Lumens / 10 hrs
- Low: 10 Lumens / 40 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.