The H05S Active is a compact and powerful LED headlamp that is powered by two AAA batteries. It features a hands-free motion sensor mode and two indicator LED's. The H05S uses a highly luminous efficient Cree XM-L2 LED coupled with a high light transmission rate TIR lens providing a brightness level ranging from 10 to 200 lumens to meet the demands of close-range illumination.
The headlamp has two red indicator LED's that can be constant or blinking. The H05S Includes a built-in infrared sensor that controls on/off through motion detection, visible low voltage indicator, and a battery installation indicator. The H05S ACTIVE is a compact, hands-free illumination tool built for night running, cycling, mountaineering, maintenance, and other outdoor activities.
- Uses Cree XM-L2 LED high light transmission rate TIR lens to deliver a balanced beam for close-range illumination
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries with an output up to 200 lumens with adjustable brightness levels at: 200 lumens, 30 lumens, and 10 lumens
- Red LED lights served as indicators for the user’s location. Steady on or blinking modes available 4 adjustable light angles available: 10, 25, 35, and 50 degrees below the horizontal angle
- Eco-friendly fabric headband with a 25mm width
- Built-in infrared light transmitter and receiver to allow motion sensor switches to control the on/off function of the headlamp
- When the battery voltage is below 1.8V, the red indicator will turn on intermittently and will glow on the user’s nose for easy detection
- Battery polarity indicator: While removing the cover of the battery compartment, the “+” sign glows in red indicating the direction of the polarity of the batteries.
- Max Output: 200 Lumens
- Max Runtime: 24 Hours
- Beam Distance: 69m
- Intensity: 900cd
- Waterproof: IPX-4
- Impact Resistance: 1m
- Battery: 1 x AAA
- 36mm x 56mm
- Weight: 47g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- Olight H05S
- 2 x AAA 1.5V Li-ion Battery
- User Manual
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Olight. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
ON/OFF & Output Selection
- Single click the switch to turn the light on, by default this will be at the highest brightness level. Click it again, every single click on the switch will decrease the brightness level (High > Med > Low) until the light turns off.
Red Light Mode
- When the flashlight is on, quickly double click the switch to turn the output to red output mode. When in red light mode, single click the switch to swap between red blinks and red light only.
- With the light on, press and hold the switch for more than 1 second to change the operation mode, the light will flash once once the change has happened.
- The wave operation can be used to turn the light on/off (from the previously used brightness level), wave or swipe your hand 5 to 20cm in front of the headlight to turn the light on/off.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 200 > 120 Lumens / 10 mins > 3 hrs 20 mins
- Medium: 30 Lumens / 8.5 hrs
- Low: 10 Lumens / 24 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.