The H1 NOVA is a compact uni-body aluminum alloy LED headlamp with an output range of 1 to 500 lumens running off of a single CR123A or RCR123A battery. The H1 Nova is cold-proof, dust-proof, waterproof, impact resistant, and scratch resistant for maximum durability. Coupled with Olight’s unique TIR optic lens,the headlamp angle can be adjusted through 100 degrees of movement without any dead angles to provide the perfect beam of light for any type of use.
The magnetic tail cap specifically designed by Olight can attach the H1 NOVA to any magnetic structure. The leather back pad has punched holes in it to provide maximum comfort for longs periods of time on your forehead. The lightweight H1 (1.94 oz/ 49.5g) is not only a headlamp, but also an excellent standard flashlight after being detached from the headband.
The H1 Nova can meet all of your demands for an illumination tool with its versatility, portability, and balanced beam - if you require a rechargeable head torch similar to this, please see the Olight H1R Nova.
- Utilises CREE XM-L2 LED (NW/CW) paired with bead lens, creating clearly divided focus and flood with a smooth transition
- High light transmission rate TIR optic lens to deliver a balanced and soft beam
- Five brightness levels and SOS mode covering 1~500 lumens
- Compatible with CR123A or RCR123A (16340) rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Gradual brightness changes: When turned on/off on medium, high, and turbo modes, it will turn on or off gradually to protect the eyes from stimulation caused by sudden brightness changes
- Low profile silicone switch located on the head of the headlamp for easy location and operation
- Magnetic tail cap allows it to be attached to any ferrous surface for hands free work when being used as a standard light.
- Runtime based thermal management program: Under the turbo mode, the headlamp stays at the maximum output for three minutes before gradually dropping down to the high mode after one minute.
- Max Output: 500 Lumens
- Max Runtime: 360 Hours
- Beam Distance: 66m
- Intensity: 1,080cd
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Impact Resistance: 1.5m
- Battery: 1 x CR123A / RCR123A
- 58.5mm x 21mm
- Weight: 52g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Olight H1 Nova
- CR123A (3V 1600mAh)
- Pocket Clip
- Carrying case
- Instruction Manual
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Olight. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- Single press the side switch to turn the headlight on/off.
- Press and hold the side switch to cycle through the mode sequence moonlight or turbo > low > medium > high > low.
- When the headlight is off, press and hold the side switch for over one second to access the moonlight mode.
- Double press the side switch to activate the turbo mode, quickly double press again to return to the previous memorised brightness level.
- Triple press the side switch to activate SOS, to quit this mode do any operation with the switch (single press or more).
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 500 > 180 Lumens / 3 mins > 2 hrs 50 mins
- High: 180 Lumens / 3 hrs
- Medium: 60 Lumens / 8.5 hrs
- Low: 15 Lumens / 42 hrs
- Moonlight: 2 Lumens / 360 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.