The Olight HS2 is an aluminum alloy headlamp flashlight specifically designed for extreme sports and running.
While offering 400 lumens of output, the super compact and lightweight HS2 offers an unrestrained user experience without you even knowing its there.
The flashlight features two LED’s, which provide either a close range beam for surounding yourself with light or a narrow long distance beam.
The built in rechargeable Li-ion battery has 2000mAh of power supporting up to 18 hours of runtime while you are on the go.
The flashlight Olight HS2 also features an audible beeping low battery indicator when the light reaches 10% so you will always know your battery level without having to take it off. The HS2 is the ultimate headlamp for active sports with its lightweight design, high performance, and long runtimes.
- Super lightweight. It is made of lightweight aluminum alloy material with a compact uni-body structure.
- Wide illumination area. Its dual LED light source with TIR optic lens give either independent low beam (close-range light), high beam (far-range light) or a mixed beam combining both of them.
- Great runtime. It has a 2000mAh Li-ion battery pack that supports a runtime up to 18 hours for continuous use.
- Alternative lighting easily available. In case the provided battery pack runs out of power, the headlamp can still be powered by any external Micro-USB power source and resume normal work by plugging the charging cable to it, further extending its runtime.
- Smart power level indication. Four-level battery power indication and low-power beeping sound warning in addition, helping to keeping you updated of the power status.
- Gradual brightness changes. When turned on/off or changing modes, the brightness will change gradually to protect eyes from the stimulation caused by sudden brightness changes.
- Max Output: 400 Lumens
- Max Runtime: 18 Hours
- Beam Distance: 85m
- Intensity: 1800cd
- Waterproof: IPX-4
- Impact Resistance: 1m
- Battery: Custom Li-ion 2000mAh
- Lens / Reflector: TIR bead lens (Wide/Broad beam)
- 24 x 23mm x 45mm
- Weight: 115g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- Olight HS2
- Rechargeable 2000mAh 3.7V Li-ion Battery
- Micro-USB Cable
- Head Strap
- 2 x Replacement Cable Clip
- User Manual
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Olight. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- Single click the switch to turn on, the default output is mixed beam (both low and high beam LED) on high mode. Press and hold to switch the head torch off.
- Single click the switch to change the brightness level. Double click to switch between low, high and mixed beam. Quickly triple click to activate SOS.
Output & Runtimes
- Max: 400 Lumens / 2 hrs
- Min: 50 Lumens / 18 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.