The Olight i3 EOS is a small and powerful LED keychain torch, which makes an good every day carry (EDC) light. Powered by a single AAA battery (supplied), the CREE XP-G R5 LED emits 70 ANSI lumens (these are 'out-the-front'/ 'OTF' lumens) of light up to a distance of 37m.
The i3 EOS has three levels of light, making it a very versatile pocket flashlight. In low mode it will run continuously for 20 hours on a single AAA battery. This small light is built using aircraft grade aluminium, is anodised to military spec HA Type III, can withstand drops of over a metre and is water resistant to 2m.
There is also a more powerful CR123A battery version (i1 EOS) and an AA version (i2 EOS)
- LED Type: Very bright CREE XP-G R5 LED with life span of up to 50,000 hrs.
- Battery:1 x AAA or AAA Ni-mh rechargeable
- Function: Low-Med-High. Simple UI - loosen and tighten the head to switch modes.
- Switch: Head twist - loosen for OFF, tighten for ON.
- Performance: Advanced digital power management provides the best smooth beam and even brightness during the battery lifetime.
- Protection: Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Dimension: 70.8mm (L), 14mm (D)
- Weight: 13.2g (without battery)
- Finish: Rugged Aluminium body with HA Type III anodising
- Reflector: Orange peel to provide a smooth, flawless beam.
- Lens: Ultra clear lens, anti-scratching with anti-reflective coating.
What you get
Olight packaging containing:
- 1 x Olight i3 EOS (XP-G R5 LED)
- 1 x Secure Pocket Clip (removable)
- 1 x Allen Key for removing pocket clip
- 1 x Split Ring for attaching to a keychain
- 1 x AAA battery FREE
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Olight..
Turn Power On/ Off
Tighten torch head for ON. Loosen head for OFF.
Loosen and then tighten head quickly to change the mode.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1 x AAA battery:
- Low Mode: 2.5 Lumens (20 hrs)
- Medium Mode: 20 Lumens (90 mins)
- High Mode: 70 Lumens (40 mins)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.