The Olight M10 Maverick is an every day carry (EDC) tactical flashlight that is small, bright, easy-to-use and very well made. The main features of the M10 are its protruding forward-clicky switch with momentary-on feature and side switch for mode selection, a stainless steel crenellated strike bezel, ability to memorise the 3 light modes and strobe mode to activate from the tail switch, and its high power.
The M10 Maverick can use either a single CR123A battery or rechargeable RCR123 to power the Cree XM-L2 LED. Max output is 350 lumens and there are four modes: Low-Mid-High and a strobe mode, which can be accessed by half-pressing the tail switch 3 times. The strobe mode can also be accessed instantly by committing it to memory, so every time you press the tail switch it will strobe, which is very handy for those who want a flashlight for personal protection or airsoft. Despite its memory function, the user can quickly access high mode and strobe via the tail switch a useful feature.
This compact light is only 93mm in length and has an anti-roll design. It uses a smooth reflector to throw a clean, wide beam over 100m and comes with a glow-in-the-dark side switch as well as a two-way pocket clip, which can clip onto the peak of a cap so the torch can be used as a head torch. Olight are so confident about the quality of this light that they are providing a 5-year warranty with each one.
- LED Type: Ultra bright CREE XM-L2 with life span of up to 50,000 hrs.
- Battery: 1x CR123A (supplied) or 1x RCR123
- Function: Dual switch torch. A forward-clicky tail switch gives momentary-on, on and off functions and a side switch changes modes and accesses strobe. The torch has a memory function, so can memorise the last mode used. However the user can override the memory and quickly activate both high mode and the strobe by tapping the tail-switch 2 or 3 times.
- Switch: Protruding forward-clicky tail switch and a glow-in-the-dark side switch for changing modes.
- Performance: Advanced digital power management provides the best smooth beam and even brightness during the battery lifetime.
- Protection: Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-8
- Dimension: 93mm (L), 23mm (D)
- Weight: 54.5g (without battery)
- Finish: Aluminium body with HA Type III anodising
- Reflector: Smooth reflector for a long beam throw and clean beam profile.
- Lens: Hardened ultra clear lens, anti-scratching with anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Active Thermal Management: Internal circuits can detect if the temperature goes above 85ºC and then regulates the light output to lower the temperature.
What you get
An Olight printed box, securely containing:
- Olight M10 Maverick (XM-L2 LED)
- Spare rubber switch boot
- Spare o-ring
- User Manual
- 1 x CR123A Battery FREE
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Olight.
Turn Power On/ Off
Pressing the tail switch will turn the power On/ Off. Lightly pressing the tail switch will activate momentary-on.
When on, press the side switch to change the mode (Low-Mid-High). Hold down the side switch to activate the strobe mode. To quickly access high mode or strobe via the tail switch, simply lightly pres the tail switch 2 or 3 times.
- Memory Function: When torch is on, select preferred mode. Click off with tail switch. The torch will remember the last mode when switched on again. This also works for the strobe mode.
- Lock-out: Unscrew the tail-cap a little and the light will not activate by accident when in a bag.
Output & Runtimes
- Low Mode: 5 Lumens (4 days 12 hr)
- Medium Mode: 80 Lumens (7.5 hr)
- High Mode: 350 Lumens (1 hr 15 min)
- Strobe Mode: 10Hz
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.