The M1X Striker is a dual-switch tactical LED flashlight featuring a high intensity output with a compact form factor. The M1X Striker features 5 brightness levels ranging from 0.5 lumen to 1000 lumens plus a strobe mode throwing a beam up to 190m. The light is powered by 2 × CR123A batteries or a 1 × 18650 battery. With a strike bezel and a dual-switch for tactical application, the M1X Striker is an ideal flashlight for self-defence and every day carry.
- Five brightness levels from 0.5 to 1000 lumens, plus a strobe mode
- Strike bezel that serves as a last resort defensive option
- Two-position and removable pocket clip
- Aircraft-grade aluminium bey with anti-scratch type III hard anodising
- LED: CREE XM-L2
- Beam Distance: 190m
- CD: 9,000
- Waterproof Rating: 2m (IPX 8)
- Impact Rating: 1.5m
- Compatible Batteries: 2 x CR123A or 1 x 18650
- Length: 136mm
- Head: 26mm
- Body: 23mm
- Weight: 80g
What you get
- Olight M1X Striker
- 2 x Spare O-rings
- 2 x CR123A Batteries FREE
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Olight.
- Click the tailcap switch.
- Half press the tailcap switch. A half press is a light push of the tailcap switch without clicking.
Change Brightness Level
- When the flashlight is on, single click the side switch next to the flashlight head to select low-medium-high or burst mode. Double half press the tail switch to reach the highest brightness level wen the light is off
- Quickly half press the tailcap switch there times when the light is off. (cannot be memorised)
- Press the side switch and hold for 1 second when the light is on
- Hold the side switch first and then press the tail switch
Output & Runtimes
Based on 2 x CR123A 3V 1500mAh batteries
- High Mode: 1000 Lumens / 55 mins
- Medium Mode: 350 Lumens / 2 hrs
- Low Mode: 60 Lumens / 12 hrs
- Lowest Mode: 10 Lumens / 60 hrs
- Moonlight Mode: 0.5 Lumens / 360 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.