Olight M1X Striker Tactical Flashlight with XM-L2 LED & 1000 Lumens
The M1X Striker is a dual-switch tactical LED flashlight featuring a high intensity output with a compact form factor. The M1X Striker features 5 brightness levels ranging from 0.5 lumen to 1000 lumens plus a strobe mode throwing a beam up to 190m. The light is powered by 2 × CR123A batteries or a 1 × 18650 battery. With a strike bezel and a dual-switch for tactical application, the M1X Striker is an ideal flashlight for self-defence and every day carry.
- Five brightness levels from 0.5 to 1000 lumens, plus a strobe mode
- Strike bezel that serves as a last resort defensive option
- Two-position and removable pocket clip
- Aircraft-grade aluminium bey with anti-scratch type III hard anodising
- LED: CREE XM-L2
- Beam Distance: 190m
- CD: 9,000
- Waterproof Rating: 2m (IPX 8)
- Impact Rating: 1.5m
- Compatible Batteries: 2 x CR123A or 1 x 18650
- Length: 136mm
- Head: 26mm
- Body: 23mm
- Weight: 80g
What you get
- Olight M1X Striker
- 2 x Spare O-rings
- 2 x CR123A Batteries FREE
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Olight.
- Click the tailcap switch.
- Half press the tailcap switch. A half press is a light push of the tailcap switch without clicking.
Change Brightness Level
- When the flashlight is on, single click the side switch next to the flashlight head to select low-medium-high or burst mode. Double half press the tail switch to reach the highest brightness level wen the light is off
- Quickly half press the tailcap switch there times when the light is off. (cannot be memorised)
- Press the side switch and hold for 1 second when the light is on
- Hold the side switch first and then press the tail switch
Output & Runtimes
Based on 2 x CR123A 3V 1500mAh batteries
- High Mode: 1000 Lumens / 55 mins
- Medium Mode: 350 Lumens / 2 hrs
- Low Mode: 60 Lumens / 12 hrs
- Lowest Mode: 10 Lumens / 60 hrs
- Moonlight Mode: 0.5 Lumens / 360 hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.