The M20SX Javelot is a new generation of two-tail-switch tactical flashlight. The maximum output has been improved to 820 lumens. M20SX Javelot is powered by 2 x CR123A or 1 x 18650 battery. The LED lamp has been processed by unique technology, which improves the light range to 370 meters. M20SX Javelot has abundant tactical accessories such as weapon mount, filter, and remote pressure switch. It is a good assistant for hunting, law enforcement, search & rescue and outdoors.
- Three brightness levels from 25 to 820 lumens, plus a strobe mode
- Customized CREE LED with a smooth reflector creates a tightly-focused beam to maximize throw reaching out to 370M (1214 ft)
- Multi-function click tail switch with momentary activation and on/off, along with quick access directly to the brightest level and the blinding strobe mode
- Side switch to select modes with memory function to remember the last power setting used
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch type III hard anodizing, pocket clip, and crenelated stainless steel striking bezel
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation and thermal management to avoid overheating
- LED Type: De-domed CREE XM-L2 LED
- Voltage: 3.0V to 8.4V
- Battery: 1 x 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable battery or 2 x CR123A lithium batteries
- Function: Side switch to select modes with memory function to remember the last power setting used
- Switch: Multi-function click tail switch with momentary activation and on/off, along with quick access directly to the brightest level and the blinding strobe mode
- Dimension: Length: 140mm x Diameter: 35.5mm
- Weight: 124g (excluding battery)
- Finish: Aircraft-grade aluminium body with anti-scratch type III hard anodising
- Reflector: Smooth reflector to create a tightly-focused beam to maximize throw
- Lens: Tough ultra-clear tempering glass with anti-reflective coating
What you get
An Olight printed box, securely containing:
- Olight M20SX Javelot
- 2 x CR123A Batteries FREE
- Battery Magazine
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Olight.
Turn Power On/ Off
Pressing the tail cap switch will Turn Power On/ Off.
Half press tail switch for momentary-on. When the light is on, press the side switch to cycle through the modes. When torch is off, side switch can be used to instantly access strobe function.
When torch is on, select preferred mode and click off with tail switch. The torch will remember the last mode when next switched on.
Output & Runtimes
- Low Mode: 25 lumens / 18 hrs
- Medium Mode: 150 lumens / 3 hrs
- High Mode: 820 lumens / 1 hrs 15 mins
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.