M2X-UT Javelot is a portable, extended-range LED flashlight with a beam that reaches out to 810 meters (2657 ft). With its customized CREE XM-L2 LED, the M2X-UT Javelot delivers a tightly focused 1020-lumen beam, making it ideal for long-range uses. It has three brightness levels from 20 to 1020 lumens, plus a strobe mode. It’s powerful enough to reach extreme distances, but small enough for everyday carry. And its dual-power source capability allows you to conveniently use either non-rechargeable or rechargeable lithium batteries. The M2X’s tactical tailcap switch features momentary activation and clicks on and off, while also providing immediate access directly to the brightest setting and strobe mode. Its hard anodized aircraft-grade aluminum body is durable and compact making it ideal for search and rescue, law enforcement, outdoors, and emergency preparedness.
- Three brightness levels from 20 to 1020 ANSI lumens, plus a strobe mode
- Large reflector focuses beam to reach out over 2600 feet
- multi-function clicky tail switch with momentary activation and on/off, along with quick access to the brightest level and the blinding strobe mode
- Automatically return to your last brightness level with the built in memory function easily changed via the mode selector built into the head
- Aircraft-grade aluminium body with anti-scratch type III hard anodising
- Latest top-of-the-line, highest-performing, single-die CREE XM-L2 LED
- LED Type: CREE XM-L2 LED
- Voltage: 3.0V - 8.4V
- Battery: 2 x CR123A (Supplied) or 1 x 18650 ( 2 x 18650 using optional extension tube)
- Function: High-Low-Medium. Simple UI - head twist: tighten for High mode and loosen for Low mode. Activate Strobe by half-clicking forward clicky switch twice, and on third click fully depressing the switch.
- Switch: Forward clicky tail-switch with momentary - on function
- Dimension: Length: 163mm x Diameter: 63mm
- Weight: 218g (excluding battery)
- Finish: Aircraft-grade aluminium body with anti-scratch type III hard anodising
- Reflector: Smooth to provide a long throw and perfect beam
- Lens: Anti-shattering ultra clear lens, anti-scratching and anti-slip
What you get
An Olight printed box, securely containing:
- Olight M2X Javelot UT
- 2 x CR123A Batteries FREE
- Battery Magazine
- User Manual
- Olight 18650 Battery Extension Tube (+£12.95, Select from drop-down)
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Olight.
Turn Power On/ Off
Click the tailcap switch to turn flashlight on
When the light is on, quickly twist the head of the flashlight counter-clockwise then clockwise. With each back and forth twist, the brightness levels will cycle up then repeat low-medium-high. Do not over loosen the head.
When the light is off, half press the tailcap switch 3 times. Hold for momentary strobe or click for constant strobe. Strobe will not be memorised.
Output & Runtimes
- Low Mode: 20 lumens / 30 hrs
- Medium Mode: 250 lumens / 3 hrs
- High Mode: 1020 lumens / 1 hr
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.