Olight M3XS-UT Javelot Long Range Light with XP-L LED & 1200 Lumens
The M3XS-UT offers up to a full kilometre (1000m) of beam distance and features a large diameter reflector with a dedomed CREE XP-L LED. The light has three brightness levels from 3 to 1200 lumens plus a strobe mode. The M3XS-UT is powered by 3 x CR1213A batteries or 2 x 18650 batteries with the included extension tube. The M3XS-UT retains the tail cap switch design from the M3X for tactical operation, with an added side switch on the head of the flashlight that will allow for easy mode switching. Milled from aircraft-grade aluminium with a Mil-Spec Type III hard-anodised finish, the light is ideal for search and rescue, outdoors and hunting uses. The M3XS-UT is waterproof up to two meters (IPX 8) and comes with spare o-rings, extension tube, battery magazine and a holster.
- Three brightness levels, plus moonlight mode and strobe mode.
- Tailcap switch clicks for constant on or provides momentary action.
- Low-profile side switch featuring a battery power indicator, which glows red when battery runs low.
- Deep knurling for a no-slip grip.
- A brand-new innovation conductive stretch tail cap structure keeps energised when tail cap becomes loose accidentally.
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation.
- Waterproof up to 2 meters.
- Aircraft-grade aluminium body with anti-stratch MilSpec Type III hard anodising.
- LED: Cree XP-L (dedomed)
- Beam Distance: 1000m
- CD: 250,000
- Waterproof Rating: 2m (IPX 8)
- Impact Rating: 1m
- Compatible Batteries: 3 x CR123A or 2 x 18650
- Length: 211mm
- Diameter: 63mm
- Weight: 255g
What you get
- Olight M3XS-UT Javelot
- Battery magazine
- Extension tube
- 2 x Spare O-rings
- 3 x CR123A Batteries FREE
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Olight.
- Fully press then release the tail switch to turn on or off the light, the flashlight always starts at the previous mode set by the switch.
- While the light is on, every click on the side switch, the brightness level changes to next level as preset orders of moon/medium/high/low. Holding the side switch for over 1 second enters into the 10HZ strobe setting.
- There are 4 special operations that can directly access the frequently-used modes from off status: half press the tail switch to enable momentary on, click the tail switch twice to activate maximum brightness, then triple clicking the tail cap switch activates strobe. Holding the side switch then pressing the tail switch down makes the flashlight enter moon light mode.
Output & Runtimes
- High Mode: 1200 Lumens / 1 hrs
- Medium Mode: 600 Lumens / 1.5 hrs
- Low Mode: 80 Lumens / 12 hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.