The M3XS-UT offers up to a full kilometre (1000m) of beam distance and features a large diameter reflector with a dedomed CREE XP-L LED. The light has three brightness levels from 3 to 1200 lumens plus a strobe mode. The M3XS-UT is powered by 3 x CR1213A batteries or 2 x 18650 batteries with the included extension tube. The M3XS-UT retains the tail cap switch design from the M3X for tactical operation, with an added side switch on the head of the flashlight that will allow for easy mode switching. Milled from aircraft-grade aluminium with a Mil-Spec Type III hard-anodised finish, the light is ideal for search and rescue, outdoors and hunting uses. The M3XS-UT is waterproof up to two meters (IPX 8) and comes with spare o-rings, extension tube, battery magazine and a holster.
- Three brightness levels, plus moonlight mode and strobe mode.
- Tailcap switch clicks for constant on or provides momentary action.
- Low-profile side switch featuring a battery power indicator, which glows red when battery runs low.
- Deep knurling for a no-slip grip.
- A brand-new innovation conductive stretch tail cap structure keeps energised when tail cap becomes loose accidentally.
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation.
- Waterproof up to 2 meters.
- Aircraft-grade aluminium body with anti-stratch MilSpec Type III hard anodising.
- LED: Cree XP-L (dedomed)
- Beam Distance: 1000m
- CD: 250,000
- Waterproof Rating: 2m (IPX 8)
- Impact Rating: 1m
- Compatible Batteries: 3 x CR123A or 2 x 18650
- Length: 211mm
- Diameter: 63mm
- Weight: 255g
What you get
- Olight M3XS-UT Javelot
- Battery magazine
- Extension tube
- 2 x Spare O-rings
- 3 x CR123A Batteries FREE
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Olight.
- Fully press then release the tail switch to turn on or off the light, the flashlight always starts at the previous mode set by the switch.
- While the light is on, every click on the side switch, the brightness level changes to next level as preset orders of moon/medium/high/low. Holding the side switch for over 1 second enters into the 10HZ strobe setting.
- There are 4 special operations that can directly access the frequently-used modes from off status: half press the tail switch to enable momentary on, click the tail switch twice to activate maximum brightness, then triple clicking the tail cap switch activates strobe. Holding the side switch then pressing the tail switch down makes the flashlight enter moon light mode.
Output & Runtimes
- High Mode: 1200 Lumens / 1 hrs
- Medium Mode: 600 Lumens / 1.5 hrs
- Low Mode: 80 Lumens / 12 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.