Olight Omni-Dok II Universal Battery Charger
The Omni-Dok II is an intelligent, two-bay charging system designed to safely charge the most common rechargeable batteries used in flashlights. Because each bay charges through an independent system, the Omni-Dok II can charge two completely difference types of batteries at once by automatically identifying the type of battery and charging mode required (For example you could charge one 18650 battery at the same time as one RCR123A battery). Power status indicator bars will also monitor the individual charging level of both batteries so you know exactly when each has reached a full charge. An automatic shut-off at eight hours conserves energy consumption without having to unplug the unit. If unsupported batteries are installed, all four green power indicators will blink three times per second until they are removed.
- Charges multiple battery types
- 4-hour charge time for 18650s
- Batteries are charged independently with smart charging technology to regulate power accordingly
- Ability to simultaneously and safely charge different types of batteries
- Dual battery power indicators monitor individual charging status of each battery
- Overcharge protection when a call has reached a full charge
- Automatic eight-hour shut off • Notification of improper installation or unsupported batteries
- 18650 lithium-ion
- 17670 lithium-ion
- 16340 lithium-ion
- RCR123 lithium-ion
- 14500 lithium-ion
- AA Ni-MH/Ni-CD
- AAA Ni-MH/Ni-CD
- Dimensions: 3.78 in x 1.22 in / 96mm x 31mm
- Weight: 3.6 oz / 102g
- Power Input: DC12V 1A, supplied by included AC/DC adapter
- Input: 100~240VAC 50~60HZ,
- Output: DC12V 1
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.