Olight R20 Javelot Rechargeable Flashlight with XP-L HI LED & 900 Lumens
The R20 Javelot is a compact rechargeable led flashlight with a CREE XP-L HI that has a maximum output of 900 lumens with a beam distance of 314 meters. This model contains a high quality rechargeable 2600mAh 18650 battery. The R20 Javelot charges through a Micro-USB port on the side of the flashlight.
The R20 Javelot is your perfect companion for everyday personal or occupational use.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch type II hard anodising
- The default setting when turned on is the high brightness level. Lightly press the tail switch to cycle through the brightness levels
- Three brightness levels: 900 lumens / 3 minutes + 450 lumens / 2.5 hours
- Contains a smooth reflector with a Double-sided anti-reflective hardened glass lens
- Includes a high quality customised 2600mAh 18650 rechargeable Lithium Ion 18650 battery with a protection board. The R20 Javelot can also use standard 18650 batteries (Will not support Micro-USB charging)
- Charging port inside the neck of the flashlight using a protection ring for dust-proof and waterproof capability
- Built-in charging circuit using a 1000mAh 4.2V constant current for consistent charging
- Indication light above the USB charging port can also be used as a battery low voltage warning. When the battery voltage is lower than 3.0V, the indicator light turns red and the light will turn off and needs to be charged
- Tail cap with lanyard hole
- Capable of standing on the head for area lighting
- Max Output: 900 Lumens
- Max Runtime: 100 Hours
- Beam Distance: 314m
- Intensity: 24,700cd
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Impact Resistance: 1.5m
- Battery: 1 x 18650
- 132mm x 31.5mm
- Weight: 86g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- Olight R20 Javelot
- Micro-USB Cable
- User Manual
- 2600mAh 18650 Battery (Customised)
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Olight. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- Deeply press the tail-switch to turn on or off the light, the output will turn on at the highest brightness level by default.
- While the light is on, lightly press then release the tail-switch, the output changes to the next brightness level in the order of high > med > low.
- Follow the arrow guide to loosen the USB protection ring, then connect the flashlight into a USB power supply via the included USB cable.
- If the indicator light is glowing red, this means the light is charging - once this goes green this means it is fully charged.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 900 > 450 Lumens / 3 mins > 2.5 hrs
- Medium: 100 Lumens / 11 hrs
- Low: 10 Lumens / 100 hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.