The R20 Javelot is a compact rechargeable led flashlight with a CREE XP-L HI that has a maximum output of 900 lumens with a beam distance of 314 meters. This model contains a high quality rechargeable 2600mAh 18650 battery. The R20 Javelot charges through a Micro-USB port on the side of the flashlight.
The R20 Javelot is your perfect companion for everyday personal or occupational use.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch type II hard anodising
- The default setting when turned on is the high brightness level. Lightly press the tail switch to cycle through the brightness levels
- Three brightness levels: 900 lumens / 3 minutes + 450 lumens / 2.5 hours
- Contains a smooth reflector with a Double-sided anti-reflective hardened glass lens
- Includes a high quality customised 2600mAh 18650 rechargeable Lithium Ion 18650 battery with a protection board. The R20 Javelot can also use standard 18650 batteries (Will not support Micro-USB charging)
- Charging port inside the neck of the flashlight using a protection ring for dust-proof and waterproof capability
- Built-in charging circuit using a 1000mAh 4.2V constant current for consistent charging
- Indication light above the USB charging port can also be used as a battery low voltage warning. When the battery voltage is lower than 3.0V, the indicator light turns red and the light will turn off and needs to be charged
- Tail cap with lanyard hole
- Capable of standing on the head for area lighting
- Max Output: 900 Lumens
- Max Runtime: 100 Hours
- Beam Distance: 314m
- Intensity: 24,700cd
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Impact Resistance: 1.5m
- Battery: 1 x 18650
- 132mm x 31.5mm
- Weight: 86g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- Olight R20 Javelot
- Micro-USB Cable
- User Manual
- 2600mAh 18650 Battery (Customised)
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Olight. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- Deeply press the tail-switch to turn on or off the light, the output will turn on at the highest brightness level by default.
- While the light is on, lightly press then release the tail-switch, the output changes to the next brightness level in the order of high > med > low.
- Follow the arrow guide to loosen the USB protection ring, then connect the flashlight into a USB power supply via the included USB cable.
- If the indicator light is glowing red, this means the light is charging - once this goes green this means it is fully charged.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 900 > 450 Lumens / 3 mins > 2.5 hrs
- Medium: 100 Lumens / 11 hrs
- Low: 10 Lumens / 100 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.