The S Mini Baton is the smallest CR123A battery compatible flashlight ever produced by Olight. Powered by one CR123A battery, the S Mini has four levels of brightness plus a strobe mode and covers a range from 0.5 to 550 lumens. Compared to the original S1 Baton, the S mini has a 10% shorter length and a 10% increased maximum output to 550 lumens.
The S mini uses red copper and titanium alloy as its body material, this is a premium flashlight reflecting refined workmanship, assembly, and PVD processing technology.
- Utilises a cree XM-L2 LED paired with a high light transmission rate TIR Optic lens
- Two color temperatures: cool white on the copper versions. Neutral white for the titanium versions
- Compared to the original S1 Baton, the S mini has a 10% shorter length and a 10% increased maximum output to 550 lumens.
- Gradual brightness change: When the light is turned on or off, the light will gradually fade on or off to not strain the eyes during brightness changes
- Highly scratch and corrosion resistant through PVD processing
- Max Output: 550 Lumens
- Max Runtime: 720 Hours
- Beam Distance: 110m
- Intensity: 3000cd
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Impact Resistance: 1.5m
- Battery: 1 x CR123A / RCR123A
- 54.5mm x 21mm
- Weight: 54.8g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Olight S Mini Baton - Black
- 1 x CR123A Battery
- User Manual
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Olight. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- Press the side switch to turn the light on/off. When the light is turned on again, it will return to the previously used mode.
- When the flashlight is on, press and hold the side switch to automatically cycle through moonlight-low-medium and high. The mode is selected when the side switch has been released.
- When the flashlight is off, press and hold the side switch for over one second to access the moonlight mode.
- Press the side switch three times quickly to activate strobe mode, to quit this mode single press or press and hold the side switch.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 550 > 300 Lumens / 1.5 mins > 2 hrs
- Medium: 60 Lumens / 6.5 hrs
- Low: 12 Lumens / 64 hrs
- Moonlight: 0.5 Lumens / 720 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.