The S1 Baton is the smallest side switch LED flashlight ever produced by Olight. The S1 Baton features a Cree XM-L2 CW LED that reaches a maximum beam distance of 110 meters and has a maximum output of 500 lumens. The S1 Baton is powered by 1 x CR123A to maintain the compact form factor while still providing optimal performance.
The S1 Baton has a low profile side switch that is designed to prevent accidental operation when in a pocket or a bag. The light also features a pocket clip, a lanyard hole, and the signature magnetic tail cap for convenient operation.
- Thumb sized form factor. diameter: 21mm length: 61mm
- Stainless steel flashlight head and switch binder ring processed by PVD technology
- Recessed silicon switch to prevent accidental operation
- TIR lens to create a balanced beam
- Positive polarity on the battery faces the tail of the flashlight for enhanced reliability and a more compact size
- Built-in timer: 3 minutes or 9 minutes
- Flat tail cap design contains a strong magnet providing the ability to place it upside down and use it as a hands-free work light
- Thermal management safety program with overheat protection by dropping high output by 50% within 1 minute of constant on. Turbo mode has a limit of 1.5 minutes.
- The S1 features a wide range current circuit and can be powered by 1 x CR123A (built-in protected board)
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation
- Max Output: 500 Lumens
- Max Runtime: 600 Hours
- Beam Distance: 110m
- Intensity: 3000cd
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Impact Resistance: 1.5m
- Battery: 1 x CR123A / RCR123A
- 61mm x 21mm
- Weight: 30g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Olight S1 Baton
- 1 x CR123A Battery
- User Manual
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Olight. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- Press the side switch to turn the light on/off. When the light is turned on again, it will return to the previously used mode.
- When the flashlight is on, press and hold the side switch to automatically cycle through moonlight-low-medium and high. The mode is selected when the side switch has been released.
- When the flashlight is off, press and hold the side switch for over one second to access the moonlight mode.
- Press the side switch three times quickly to activate strobe mode, to quit this mode single press or press and hold the side switch.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 500 > 300 Lumens / 1.5 mins > 1 hrs 30 mins
- Medium: 80 Lumens / 6 hrs
- Low: 8 Lumens / 40 hrs
- Moonlight: 0.5 Lumens / 600 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.