The S10R Baton III (S10R III) is the third generation of the extremely popular flagship S10R rechargeable EDC flashlights. This is the first light to feature the highly energy efficient Luminus SST-40 LED with a maximum output of 600 lumens.
Compared to the S10R II, its length has decreased by 6% and is 100 lumens brighter. The S10R III has added our signature timer function and comes with the latest fast charging dock for the new OLIGHT S series. The S10R III is also compatible with the portable USB magnetic charging cable (MCC). With a brand new LED, higher output, smaller size, timer function and improved accessories, the S10R III Baton is the perfect companion for everywhere you go
- Utilises the brand new, highly energy efficient Luminus SST-40 LED delivering a maximum output of 600 lumens.
- Smooth aluminium reflector paired with hardened glass with a coating on both sides allowing for a 99% light transmission rate.
- Low profile tactile black silicone gel side switch that protects from accidental activation in a pocket.
- Magnetic tail cap that allows it to be secured to ferrous metal surfaces for hands free work.
- New USB desktop charging dock provided. This flashlight also has a charging port that is compatible with Olight magnetic charging cables and can be charged up on the go.
- Low power (for RCR123A only) indicator under the side switch. When the battery voltage is running low (below 3.1V), it will glow red.
- Thermal management program. To protect the users hand and flashlight from heat, the 600 lumen turbo mode will stay on for 1.5 minutes before stepping down to 50% of the initial brightness. The light can go back up to turbo once it has cooled down for one minute.
- Direct access to turbo mode: when the flashlight is not under the lockout mode, double click to activate the turbo mode.
- LED: SST-40 LED
- Max Output: 600 Lumens
- Max Runtime: 360 Hours
- Beam Distance: 118m
- Intensity: 3500cd
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Impact Resistance: 1.5m
- Battery: 1 x RCR123A
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminium alloy structure, Type III hard anodising, stainless steel pocket clip.
- Length: 68.5mm
- Diameter: 23mm
- Weight: 58g (including battery)
What you get
- Olight S10R Baton III
- Olight RCR123A 650mAh Battery
- 4.2V 1000mAh Desktop Charging Dock
- Micro USB Cable
- User Manual
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Olight. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- Press the side switch to turn the light on/off. When the light is turned on again, it will return to the previously used mode. When the flashlight is switched off, the current mode will be memoriSed. Modes that can be memorised are: Moonlight, low, medium, and high (high mode is memorised for only 10 minutes. After that it will revert to medium when the light is turned on).
Change Brightness Level
- When the flashlight is on, press and hold the side switch to automatically cycle through moonlight, low, medium, high and low modes. The mode is selected when the side switch has been released.
- When the flashlight is off, press and hold the side switch for over one second to access the moonlight mode. If the memorised mode is moonlight, simply click the switch to access it.
Direct Access to High Mode
- Double press the side switch quickly to activate the high mode.
- Triple click (or more than three times) the side switch quickly to enter the strobe mode. To quit this mode, single click or press and hold the side switch.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 600 > 300 Lumens / 1.5 > 60 mins
- Medium: 120 Lumens / 2 hrs 40 mins
- Low: 12 Lumens / 33 hrs
- Moonlight: 0.5 Lumens / 360 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.