The S1R baton (S1R) is a side-switch, rechargeable EDC flashlight, powered by one RCR123 rechargeable lithium battery of high discharging rate, giving a maximum output of 900 lumens. It utilises Cree XM-L2 LED. Coupled with TIR optic lens of high light transmission rate, it can deliver a balanced beam.
S1R has five brightness levels and a strobe mode, covering an output range of 0.5 to 900 lumens. The outer appearance of S1R follows the style of BATON Series. It comes with a magnetic charging cable.
- Powered by a 550mAh RCR123 customised battery of five times discharging rate, giving a maximum output up to 900 lumens
- The flashlight can be charged through the magnetic contact charging port (other batteries may also be used in S1R, but cannot be charged)
- New 750mA portable USB charging cable
- Brightness increases or decreases gradually: when the flashlight is switched on/off, it will light up or fade gradually to protect eyes from the stimulation caused by sudden brightness changes
- Flat magnetic tailcap that allows it to be secured to ferrous metal surfaces as a hands-free option
- Lockout mode can be activated on the side switch for accidental triggering protection, along with a low-voltage indicator underneath
- Reverse polarity protection circuits
- Timer Setting: Short (3 minutes) and long (9 minutes)
- Max Output: 900 Lumens
- Max Runtime: 360 Hours
- Beam Distance: 145m
- Intensity: 5,350cd
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Impact Resistance: 2m
- Battery: 1 x RCR123A
- 66mm x 21mm
- Weight: 54g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Olight S1R
- MCC Magnetic Charging Cable
- 550mAh 5C RCR123A Battery
- User Manual
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Olight. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- Single press the side switch to turn the light on/off, when the light is turned on it will return to its previously used brightness level.
- With the flashlight on, press and hold the side switch to automatically cycle through the moonlight, low, medium, high and low modes - the mode is selected when the side switch has been released.
- When the flashlight is off, press and hold the side switch for over one second to access the moonlight mode.
- Quickly double press the side switch from any mode to activate the turbo mode.
- When the flashlight is on, triple-click the side switch to activate strobe mode. To quit this mode, single click or press and hold the switch.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo S: 900 > 300 Lumens / 1.5 mins > 50 mins
- Turbo: 600 > 300 Lumens > 1.5 mins > 50 mins
- High: 300 Lumens / 1 hr
- Medium: 60 Lumens / 4.5 hrs
- Low: 12 Lumens / 33 hrs
- Moonlight: 0.5 Lumens / 360 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.