The S20R Baton is an extremely compact and powerful LED flashlight with an intelligent multi-function side switch. Made from hard-anodized aircraft-grade aluminum, its low profile and high output make it an ideal all-purpose light. The top-of-the-line CREE XM-L2 LED puts out a retina-scorching 550 lumens, with a total of four different power settings and a strobe mode to suit your specific needs. And with its included rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and compact Micro-USB charging dock (Micro-Dok), you don’t have to worry about bulky chargers or special cables. Plus, you can charge your mobile device via the USB port at the same time as charging your light through the Micro-USB port. The S10R also features a power indicator located around the side switch, which will glow red when your battery power is low. With it’s dual purpose magnetic tailcap, you can use the S20R as a hands-free worklight, and attach it securely to the included charging base. Whether you’re changing a tire at night at the side of the road, defending yourself in a dark alleyway, outfitting your bug-out bag, or trekking through the woods, the S20R has you covered.
- NEW Low-profile side switch featuring a battery power indicator, which glows red when battery runs low
- NEW Includes patent-pending Micro-USB charging dock and an18650 2600 mAh rechargeable battery
- NEW Thermal management safety program provides overheating protection by dropping high output by 50% after 4.5 minutes of constant on.
- NEW Glow-in-the-dark o-ring in bezel to help locate flashlight from accidentally dropping it
- 99% light transmittance rate through tempered glass, with two-sided anti-reflective coating
- Multi-function side switch with four brightness levels, plus a strobe mode
- Automatically return to your last brightness level with the built in memory function
- Removable two-position pocket clip
- Flat tailcap with strong magnet, giving you the ability to use the light as a hands-free worklight
- Highly reliable 6061-T6 aluminum alloy structure with ant-scratch, Type-III hard anodizing with a stainless steel bezel to protect against drops
- Enhanced shock-proofing in battery contact springs to support both flat and tabular 18650 batteries
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation
- Can be powered by two non-rechargeable CR123A lithium batteries as a last resort in an emergency.
- Low standby current below 15uA
- LED Type: Cree XM-L2
- Battery: 1 x rechargeable 18650 (Supplied) or 2 x CR123A in a last resort situation
- Function: Low-Med-High and there is also a Moonlight mode. Three adjustable brightness levels, can be changed "low-middle-high-middle-low" in cycle, the moonlight mode can be accessed directly when the flashlight is off; double click the on/off button to activate strobe mode while the flashlight is on.
- Switch: Protruding forward clicky side switch with momentary-on function and lock-out function to prevent accidental activation.
- Protection: Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-7
- Dimension: 108.4mm (L), 23mm (D)
- Weight: 52g (without battery)
- Finish: Aluminium body with HA Type III anodising
- Reflector: Smooth reflector
- Lens: Hardened ultra clear lens, anti-scratching with anti-reflective coating on both sides
What you get
An Olight printed box, securely containing:
- Olight S20R Baton with Cree XM-L2 LED
- 2600mAh 3.7v 18650 Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Charging dock
- 1/2 Meter MICRO-USB cable
- O-ring x 2
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Olight.
Turn Power On/ Off
Pressing the side switch will turn the power On/ Off.
Press and hold the side switch when light is on. The brightness levels will cycle up then repeat low - medium - high until level is selected. Release the switch when on the desired brightness level to select it.
- Memory Function: When torch is on, select preferred mode. Click off with side switch. The torch will remember the last mode when switched on again.
- Strobe: Double click the side switch when the light is on.
- Lock Out: Press and hold the side switch for approximately two seconds when the light is off. The light will quickly flash the moonlight mode then turn off. The lock out mode will prevent the side switch and tail cap from turning on to prevent accidental activation
- Unlock: Press and hold the side switch for approximately one second when the light is locked. The light will automatically be in moonlight mode.
- Battery Charging: To charge the flashlight, place the flashlight on the top of charging dock, connecting via the magnet, the tail end of the light to the charging dock. Plug in the Micro-USB charging cable into the Micro-USB charging port. Connect the Micro-USB cord to a USB power supply or computer USB port to charge. The charging indicator will light up to show the light is charging. When the flashlight is fully charged the charging indicator will turn green.
Output & Runtimes
- Moonlight Mode: 1 Lumen (480 hrs)
- Low Mode: 5 Lumens (120 hrs)
- Medium Mode: 120 Lumens (9 hrs)
- High Mode: 550 Lumens (2 hrs)
- Strobe Mode: 550 Lumens / 10HZ (4 hrs)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.