The S2R Baton is our rechargeable version of the extremely popular S2 Baton. The S2R Baton utilises Olight's signature TIR Optic lens with a boosted output of 1020 lumens over the previous 950 in the S2 Baton. The S2R employs our widely popular magnetic charging system which can be charged through a variety of USB power supplies such as a laptop or power bank on the go.
The Olight branded 3200mAh 18650 battery that is included with the light offers groundbreaking runtimes for such a small and pocketable form factor. The S2R Baton is the definition of a perfect flashlight to meet anyone’s everyday needs.
- The flashlight can be charged through the magnetic contact charging port (other batteries may also be used in S2R, but cannot be charged)
- New 750mA portable USB charging cable
- Flat tailcap with strong magnet that allows it to be secured to ferrous metal surfaces as a hands-free work light
- Pouch included for better storage and organisation of cables and the flashlight
- Lockout mode can be activated on the side switch for accidental triggering protection, along with a
- Low-voltage indicator underneath
- Quick access to turbo mode: Simply double click the side switch to enter.
- Reverse polarity protection circuits
- Timer Setting: Short (3 minutes) and long (9 minutes)
- Max Output: 1020 Lumens
- Max Runtime: 1440 Hours
- Beam Distance: 153m
- Intensity: 5,800cd
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Impact Resistance: 1.5m
- Battery: 1 x 18650
- 105mm x 23mm
- Weight: 101.5g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Olight S2R Baton
- MCC Magnetic Charging Cable
- Customised 3200mAh 3.6V 18650 battery
- User Manual
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Olight. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- Single press the side switch to turn the light on/off, when the light is turned on it will return to its previously used brightness level.
- With the flashlight on, press and hold the side switch to automatically cycle through the moonlight, low, medium, high and low modes - the mode is selected when the side switch has been released.
- When the flashlight is off, press and hold the side switch for over one second to access the moonlight mode.
- Quickly double press the side switch from any mode to activate the turbo mode.
- When the flashlight is on, triple-click the side switch to activate strobe mode. To quit this mode, single click or press and hold the switch.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 1020 > 500 Lumens / 2 mins > 3 hrs 10 mins
- High: 500 Lumens / 3 hrs 20 mins
- Medium: 120 Lumens / 13 hrs
- Low: 12 Lumens / 120 hrs
- Moonlight: 0.5 Lumens / 1440 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.