The S30R Baton III (S30R III in short) is the third generation of Olight's flagship S30R flashlight series. This flashlight includes the signature Olight blue accents with the latest Cree XM-L2 LED that covers an output range from 0.5~1,050 lumens.
The S30R III is equipped with our Olight branded high performance 3500mAh 18650 rechargeable battery and USB desktop charger with suction cups on the bottom for improved stability on any surface. The S30R III is also compatible with the portable USB magnetic charging cable as an optional charging accessory (MCC) which can work with power banks for charging on the go.
The high output, portability, convenient charging, and long runtime can meet all your illumination needs for home, travel, and the great outdoors.
- One customised 3500mAh 18650 battery included providing a maximum output up to 1050 lumens
- Utilises a smooth aluminum reflector which provides an improved beam focus for medium and close-range illumination paired with a hardened glass lens that is coated allowing for a 99% light transmission rate
- The S30R III is shorter by 3mm in length, reaching 114mm than the previous S30RII
- Magnetic tail cap that allows it to be secured to ferrous metal surfaces for hands free work
- New USB desktop charging dock provided. This flashlight also has a charging port that is compatible with Olight magnetic charging cables which can be used for charging on the go
- Low power and Lockout indicator under the side switch. When the battery voltage is running low (below 3.1V) or when the flashlight is locked out and being clicked, it will glow red
- Thermal management program to protect the users’ hand and flashlight from heat. The 1050 lumen turbo mode will stay on for two minutes before stepping down to the 500 lumen high mode within one minute.
- Direct access to turbo mode: when the flashlight is off and not under lockout mode, double click to activate the turbo mode
- Timer function: long timer (9 minutes) and short timer (3 minutes)
- Max Output: 1050 Lumens
- Max Runtime: 2400 Hours
- Beam Distance: 188m
- Intensity: 8,840cd
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Impact Resistance: 1.5m
- Battery: 1 x 18650
What you get
- Olight S30R II Baton
- 3500mAh 3.6v 18650 Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Charging Dock
- Micro-USB Cable
- Spare O-ring
- User Manual
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Olight. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- Pressing the side switch will turn the power on/off, holding the side switch will activate momentary-on.
- When on, press and hold the button - the torch will cycle through the modes, release the button to select a mode. To access strobe when torch is on, double-click the button.
- When torch is on, select preferred mode. Click off with side switch. The torch will remember the last mode when switched on again.
- Double click the side switch when the light is on.
- To charge the flashlight, place the flashlight on the top of charging dock, connecting via the magnet, the tail end of the light to the charging dock. Plug in the Micro-USB charging cable into the Micro-USB charging port. Connect the Micro-USB cord to a USB power supply or computer USB port to charge. The charging indicator will light up to show the light is charging. When the flashlight is fully charged the charging indicator will turn green.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 1050 > 500 Lumens / 2 mins > 3 hrs 20 mins
- High: 500 Lumens / 3 hrs 30 mins
- Medium: 120 Lumens / 15 hrs
- Low: 12 Lumens / 130 hrs
- Moonlight: 0.5 Lumens / 2400 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.