The SR Mini intimidator is a variable output LED flashlight that boasts an impressive 2800 lumens from three CREE XM-L2 LED. A highly diffused acrylic lens emits a smooth floodlight for soft area lighting. This type of illumination is ideal for close-up applications that require more than a small focused beam of light. Powered by 3 x 18650 or 6 x CR123A, the SR Mini offers three brightness levels, strobe and a momentary turbo mode for instant access to the brightest setting. Whether you need a bright wall of light for search and rescue, emergency household lighting or camping, reach for the SR Mini.
- Side switch cycles through three brightness levels, activates strobe and momentary turbo mode.
- From the off position, automatically return to your last brightness level with the built in memory function.
- Waterproof up to 2 meters.
- Aircraft-grade aluminium body with anti-scratch type III hard anodising.
- LED Type: Cree XM-L2 CW LED
- Battery: 6 x CR123A/ RCR123 or 3 x 18650
- Protection: Water / dust resistant to IPX-8 standard (Up to 2 meters)
- Dimension: 48mm (Head), 48mm (body), 127mm (Length)
- Weight: 286g (Without batteries)
- Finish: Aircraft grade aluminium with black Type III Hard Anodising
- Beam Distance: 224 Meters / 735 Feet
- Lens: Highly diffused acrylic lens
What you get
An Olight printed box, securely containing:
- 1 x Olight SR Mini Intimidator (Cree XM-L CW LED)
- 3 x Battery magazine for CR123A/RCR123A Batteries to prevent rattle.
- Quality, heavy duty holster
- Neck/ Wrist Lanyard
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- 6 x FREE CR123A batteries
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Olight.
- Turn Power On/ Off - Click the side switch. The flashlight will return to the last used brightness level.
- Change Brightness Level - When the light is on, quickly click the side switch twice to change brightness levels. The brightness levels will cycle up to high then start again at the low setting.
- Turbo - Press and hold the side switch. Turbo mode is only active while the switch is depressed for momentary on. Release the side switch to return to last used mode.
- Strobe - Click the side switch three times when the light is on or off.
When the flashlight is on, the side switch will illuminate. This notification allows users to know when the flashlight is on while head down to avoid overheating and save battery life. An optional two-prong contoured bezel is also available to prevent the flashlight from standing head down.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo Mode - 2800 lumens (2 hrs)
- High Mode - 1200 lumens (3.5 hrs)
- Medium Mode - 600 lumens (7 hrs)
- Low Mode - 200 lumens (16 hrs)
- Strobe - 2800 lumens (4 hrs)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.