*Finance not available on sale items
The ST25 Baton's versatile functionality, five different brightness levels and a strobe, can accommodate any low-light situation need and with a 550 lumen turbo mode and a beam distance of 130m you can access powerful illumination was soon as you need it. Need less light? Just press and hold the side switch to activate the useful moonlight mode. In addition to a side switch, the ST25 features a 'Stealth' tailcap which allows the user to click for constant on and off without the audible sound of traditional click tail caps. With a convenient power source and multiple outputs, the ST25 is a great choice for an illumination tool.
- Flat stealth tailcap that allows for quiet constant on switching
- Side switch cycles through three brightness levels / activates strobe & turbo modes
- Two position pocket clip
- Aircraft grade aluminium body with anti-scratch type III hard anodising
- Stainless steel bezel provides protection from drops
- LED Type: Cree XM-L2
- Battery: 2 x AA Alkaline or NIMH Batteries
- Function: Low-Med-High and there is also a Moonlight mode. Three adjustable brightness levels, can be changed "low-middle-high-middle-low" in cycle, the moonlight mode can be accessed directly when the flashlight is off; double click the on/off button to activate strobe mode while the flashlight is on.
- Switch: Protruding forward clicky side switch with momentary-on function and lock-out function to prevent accidental activation.
- Protection: Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-7
- Dimension: 152 (L), 24mm (D)
- Weight: 78g (without battery)
- Finish: Aluminium body with HA Type III anodising
- Reflector: Smooth reflector
- Lens: Hardened ultra clear lens, anti-scratching with anti-reflective coating on both sides
What you get
An Olight printed box, securely containing:
- Olight ST25 Baton
- 2 x AA Batteries FREE
- 2 x Spare O-rings
- User Manual
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Olight.
Turn Power On/ Off
Pressing the side switch will turn the power On/ Off.
Press and hold the side switch when light is on. The brightness levels will cycle up then repeat low - medium - high until level is selected. Release the switch when on the desired brightness level to select it.
- Memory Function: When torch is on, select preferred mode. Click off with side switch. The torch will remember the last mode when switched on again.
- Strobe: Double click the side switch when the light is on.
- Lock Out: Press and hold the side switch for approximately two seconds when the light is off. The light will quickly flash the moonlight mode then turn off. The lock out mode will prevent the side switch and tail cap from turning on to prevent accidental activation
- Unlock: Press and hold the side switch for approximately one second when the light is locked. The light will automatically be in moonlight mode.
Output & Runtimes
- Moonlight Mode: 1 Lumen / 200 hrs
- Low Mode: 10 Lumens / 60 hrs
- Medium Mode: 100 Lumens / 6 hrs 30 min
- High Mode: 300 Lumens / 1 hrs
- Turbo Mode: 550 Lumens / 30 min
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.