The Axion Series introduces the new Axion XM30S with the addition of a new Sony display screen and modifications to the sensor, increased magnification (4.5x) and new firmware.
The Axion has many new and important features, first and foremost is its sensor. The Axion Thermal Imaging Monocular uses a new 320x240 thermal sensor with a 12µm pixel pitch, which also helps to reduce overall unit size.
This reduction in pixel pitch will result in images having smoother edges, more detailed thermal mapping and offer a greater ability to recognise and identify objects over an equivalent sized sensor with a 17µm pixel pitch.
The Axion is perfectly suited to outdoor conditions, with a robust magnesium bodyshell, an IPX7 protection rating (fully waterproof), 1024x768 AMOLED (Non-Key models) HD micro-displays and can perform in both hot & freezing temperatures.
The Axion comes equipped with its own internal stadiametric rangefinder, which helps aid observers in estimating target distances with the height of known objects. Additionally, Axion units have up to eight colour palettes to help enhance observation in varying conditions.
Picture-in-Picture (PiP) mode, upon activation, displays a second image with magnification in the top part of the Axion’s display screen. This small image helps to zoom in on a target while retaining the rest of the field of view, maximising situational awareness.
The Axion’s built-in WiFi module means owners will be able to make use of Pulsar’s Free Stream Vision App. Stream Vision allows you to remote control the Axion, set-up the Axion as a motion detector, transfer & share images to your smartphone or tablet and even live stream footage to online web platforms. (Please Note: Stream Vision & WiFi functionality is only available to non-key models.)
In addition to this, Non-Key models feature an on-board photo & video recorder, which can save footage directly to the devices 16GB internal memory, allowing users to capture their experiences easily.
The Axion has an instant start-up and an instant ‘display-off’ mode, which helps to save energy and prolong the operation time of the unit and its dedicated B-Pack Mini Power System. The APS Battery Pack system offers an ultra-lightweight, quick-change power option that provides up to 4 hours of operating time to Axion units. APS Battery Packs can be charged by USB through its intended unit or an APS Battery Charger (Which fits two APS Battery Packs).
- Long detection range
- Exceptional image quality via a 320x240 12µm thermal sensor
- Built-In Video recorder & still image capture
- Built-in Wi-Fi module
- Stream Vision Compatible
- Up to four hours of battery power
- Utilises a new quick-change battery (APS 3)
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- 16GB of internal memory
- AMOLED 1024x768 display
- Ultra-Compact size
- Robust & lightweight magnesium alloy bodyshell
- Multiple colour palettes
- Picture-in-Picture mode
- Includes ¼" Tripod Mount
FeaturesHigh resolution 320x240
- The Axion Series is fitted with an uncooled micro-bolometric matrix - 320x240px with 12µm pixel pitch – that provides highly detailed images.
- Axion models have up to 4x digital zoom, resulting in high total magnifications.
- At a high refresh rate of 50Hz, the Axion Series provides comfortable viewing throughout dynamic, rapid motion.
- Depending on the model, Axion thermal imaging monoculars can detect man-size heat signatures up to 1700 metres away.
- Capturing still images and video is seamless with the Axion’s built-in video recorder. Image and video content is stored internally (up to 16GB) and can easily be transferred to PC/laptop via wired connection or Wi-Fi. Non-Key models only.
- The Axion has the ability to link via Wi-Fi the device with Android and iOS based mobile units using the free mobile application Stream Vision. The Stream Vision software connects the device with Android/iOS devices which enables you to receive footage in real time mode, to distantly operate the device with your smartphone and to stream the footage captured by the device to direct to Youtube. (Non-Key models only)
- All Axion's include a progressive autonomous B-Pack Mini Power Supply consisting of a quick-detach, rechargeable APS 3, battery pack designed to deliver up to 4 hours of operation.
- Based on the estimated heights of observed objects, the stadiametric rangefinding reticle makes determining distances fast, easy, reliable and repeatable.
- IPX7 waterproof-rated protection ensures the Axion performs perfectly in wet weather, even during intense rain, snowfall and submersion in 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes. (IEC 60529).
- With a frost-resistant AMOLED display, the Axion thermal imaging scope is designed to deliver flawless performance at an extreme temperature range of -25°C to +50°C (for non-key models) and -10°C to +50°C (for key models).
- The ergonomic, wireless remote control, with encoder wheel, puts the full range of the Axion’s capabilities at your fingertips for comfortable, convenient, hands-off operation.
- The Axion is designed with ease-of-operation in mind. User feedback has resulted in the most user friendly interface to date, complete with an easy-to-read, icon-driven, alpha-numeric status bar at the bottom of the display. Internal menu items and options are also displayed on a contrasting gradient substrate so you can keep an eye on settings without losing sight of your objective.
- For initial setup and additional updates, the iOS and Android compatible Stream Vision App ensures the most recent Axion software versions are available. (Non-Key models only)
- Magnification: 4.5x to 18.0x (4x Digital Zoom)
- Horizontal Field of View: 7.8°x5.9°
- Detection Range: 1300m
- Thermal Sensor: 320x240 12µm
- Operating Temperatures: -25°C to +50°C
What you get
- Pulsar Axion XM30S
- APS3 Rechargeable Battery
- APS Battery Charger
- Mains Charger
- USB Cable
- Cleaning Cloth
- Quick-start Guide
This comes with a 3 year warranty from Pulsar. See the User Manual that comes with the Pulsar Axion XM30S.
Please note, Pulsar night vision and thermal imaging can only be shipped to UK & Ireland.
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Check your eligibility
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any country Court Judgements (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
On discounted 'sale' products we are unable to offer 0% finance on any of these sale items - any order placed via finance will be cancelled.
Our payment plan options
We offer a range of interest-free and interest bearing finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 6 to 60 months. The value of the loan needs to be over £250 and you can choose a deposit of up to 50% of the value of the goods.
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Representative examples could be based on the below:
|0% finance over 12 months
● Total order value = £600
● 10% deposit = £60
● Total amount of credit = £540
● Duration = 12 months
● Representative APR = 0%
● Interest charged = £0
● 12 monthly payments of = £45
● Total amount payable = £600
|19.9% finance over 12 months
● Total order value = £600
● 10% deposit = £60
● Total amount of credit = £540
● Duration = 12 months
● Representative APR = 19.9%
● Interest charged = £54.96
● 12 monthly payments of = £49.58
● Total amount payable = £654.96
Simply add the purchases to your basket and select Deko at checkout. You’ll then be taken to the application form, which takes just a few minutes to complete.
Your application will be assessed based on eligibility, credit history and affordability and Deko will let you know the outcome in just a few seconds. It’s important to know that when applying for finance a soft credit check is done and only once all security checks have been completed and your deposit has been paid will a hard credit check be made, which is recorded on your credit file.
Once approved, Deko will let you know who the lender is and provide you with their full contact details. You then just need to digitally sign your credit agreement, pay your deposit and wait for your order to arrive.
In a few cases, your application may be referred to a lender for manual assessment and you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance it could be for a variety of reasons and the lender will be able to give you more information.
Your first direct debit payment will be taken approximately 15 to 30 days after you receive your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to your lender. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you wish to do this please contact us (your retailer) directly. We can cancel the application on your behalf. There is no need to contact Deko or your lender.
A payment plan does not affect our standard refund and returns policy. Just contact us and we’ll cancel your application and the lender will refund your deposit and let you know of any outstanding balance if applicable.
For any other questions contact us on 01535 610066 or email.
Night Spark Ltd is acting as a credit broker and not a lender. Finance is provided through the Deko platform by Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited. Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 720279).
Deko is a trading name of Pay4Later Ltd which act as a credit broker and not a lender. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
NIGHT SPARK LTD is acting as a credit broker offering finance products from Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 720279). Credit is subject to status.
Company number: 05680223
All orders received by 2pm Monday to Friday, we normally dispatch on the same day using the courier DPD for UK orders. For European and International orders we use DPD International Couriers or Royal Mail with the quickest service possible for your destination. Orders received after 2pm may be dispatched the next day. Orders received after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the next working day (Monday).
Please do check that the item is not marked as "out of stock", "custom order item", "pre-order" or "available to back-order" if you are expecting your item to be dispatched immediately.
- Mainland UK: DPD Courier Next Working Day Delivery - £4.95 (FREE ON ORDERS OVER £40)
- Mainland UK: DPD Courier Next Working Day Delivery Before 12:00PM - £9.95
- Mainland UK: DPD Courier Saturday Delivery - £9.95
- Mainland UK: DPD Courier Sunday Delivery - £9.95
- Offshore (Channel Islands & Isle of Man): DPD Courier Two Working Day Delivery - £12.95
- Scottish Highlands & Islands: DPD Courier Two Working Day Delivery - £9.95
- Northern Ireland: DPD Courier Two Working Day Delivery - £9.95
- Republic of Ireland: DPD Courier Two Working Day Delivery - £12.95
- Europe: DPD Courier or Royal Mail Tracked - £14.95
Rest of the World
- International: Royal Mail Tracked - £17.95
We would ask that you please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination, (e.g., if you live in Scottish Highlands, please select 'Scottish Highlands & Islands' instead of 'Mainland UK').
When ordering, either online or by phone, please supply your mobile number and/or email address to be able to track your order. If we send via DPD, you will receive a text message or email as soon as your order has been processed, to let you know that your order is ready for dispatch. If we send via Royal Mail (UK or International), please contact us for your tracking number.
1 hour delivery time-slot from DPD
On the day your order is due to be delivered via DPD you will receive a text message or email from DPD, indicating when your order will be delivered. It will be a 1-hour time-slot. If you are unable to accept the parcel at that time, please following the instructions in your message from DPD to arrange a redelivery.
Free UK Delivery
All orders over £40 will receive free delivery within mainland UK. Orders dispatched on our free UK delivery service will be sent by DPD Courier Next Day Delivery Service or Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked & Signed. These services normally takes 1 working day and a signature may be required upon delivery of your order.
Scottish Highlands & Islands
Delivery to Scottish Highlands & Islands via DPD has an estimated timescale of 2-5 days. In some cases, a notification text with an hours time slot may not be available where DPD have used a 3rd party courier to complete your delivery.
Scottish Highlands - AB10-37, AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands - HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
If you'd like to know a delivery estimate to your Scottish Highlands address, please contact us beforehand.
European & International Deliveries
For European and International orders, shipping is added automatically when you checkout. For European orders the shipping cost is £14.95, for International orders the shipping cost is £17.95.
Due to the EU-UK trade agreement, customs and duty may be payable on orders shipped from us in the UK to European & International destinations depending on order value and contents, any fees will be calculated upon import to your country.
No VAT & Zero-rated VAT
All prices displayed on our website are inclusive of VAT (Value Added Tax), unless 'ex VAT' (exclusive of VAT) is displayed next to the price. If you are ordering from outside of Europe, VAT (Value Added Tax - 20%) will not be charged and so you will pay the lower, ex-VAT price.
If you are a business based in Europe and you are purchasing for your business, then VAT can be zero-rated if you supply us with a valid tax code for your business.
DPD is our chosen provider for courier services. Where appropriate (mainly for small items or European & International destinations) we may use Royal Mail for sending orders. By ordering from www.taclight.co.uk you accept that your order and address details will be handled by these companies and any third-party courier providers they employ the services of. For information on their services, please read the Terms & Conditions of Service for DPD and Royal Mail.
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your problem, if we are unable to help you resolve the issue via email we will send you a copy of our returns form - if you are returning a product for a refund, please safely package your product and return this back to us in original condition with a copy of your original receipt.
You can download our returns form online, click here.
To view our refund policy, click here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Our tactical equipment can withstand the demands required for military operations and is used for tactical training and airsoft