The new Digisight N970 introduces some significant changes and improvements over the previous Digisight LRF N870.
The N970 is now supplied with an improved sensor and display, 3.5 - 14x magnification along side the 30% increased field of view and maximum detection range of 600m the Pulsar 970 Digisight is a perfect dedicated NV solution for all of your night shooting needs - this can also be used through the day but the image will be displayed in black & white.
- 3.5x to 14 magnification
- A built-in covert 915nm laser IR illuminator (no tell-tale red glow - totally invisible to the human eye)
- 11 Selectable reticles each with a choice of four colours
- 30% Increase in field of view
- Zero function with freeze frame - once your shot has been taken, freeze the frame and align the reticle with the point of impact - no need to keep the rifle held steady
- Resistant to bright light exposure
- Optional external battery pack (EPS3i/EPS5)
- Three zero profiles allowing you to save zero for three weapons or distances and five zero positions per profile
- Frost resistant OLED display which provides excellent contrast
- Built in eye-safe laser illuminator
- Video port to record the action
- Wireless remote control (Power On/ Off, IR illuminator On/Off and zoom
- Energy saving modes will automatically switch off the rifle after 10 seconds if it is at a 70o vertical angle or 30o horizontal angle and a second mode that will turn off the power to the video module if it is not required
- If the rifle is inclined at a horizontal angle of 5o or more a warning sign appears showing the direction and angle on incline
- 67mm of eye relief
- Wide operating temperature -20°C to +50°C
- Quick image adjustment to suit light conditions - High Contrast/SumLight™ (heightened light amplification) modes
- Adjustable screen brightness and contrast
- Two position retained lens cap
- Rugged and lightweight bodyshell
- Supplied with a Weaver mount
- Generation: Digital
- Range of Detection: 500m
- Magnification: 3.5-14x
- FOV: 6º
- Lens: 50mm
- Battery: 4 x AA (EPS3I/EPS5)
- IRed: Yes
- Dimensions: 340x95x94mm
- Weight: 900g
What you get
- Pulsar N970 Digisight
- Wireless Remote Control
- Carrying Case
- Weaver Rail Base
- Lens Cloth
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
This comes with a 3 year warranty from Pulsar. See the User Manual that comes with the Pulsar N970.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.