Buy a Pulsar Digisight Ultra N355 Digital Night Vision Riflescope and receive a FREE Night Master 800 IC IR Kit worth £189.95.
The Digisight Ultra Digital Night Vision Weapon Scope takes its inspiration from the well-established Digisight Series.
The N355 is fitted with a large, highly sensitive 752x582 ½” CCD sensor and a 640x480 AMOLED HD frost-proof display. This combination has allowed for a 4x smooth digital zoom giving up to 14x magnification or a 2x/4x fast zoom. The Digisight Ultra now includes a popular feature from Pulsar’s thermal weapon scopes - the picture-in-picture (PiP) functionality. Just 10% of the viewfinder shows a magnified area of the reticle centre, the remaining 90% provides a wide field of view at the scopes minimum magnification. These units also enjoy all the benefits that the Stream Vision functionality brings.
It’s not just the internals that have been revised, the new ‘Ultra’ Series now has a significantly smaller bodyshell and utilises the B-Pack power system. Similar to many of the new products in the Pulsar range the Ultra Series are fitted with a 3-step adjustable and interchangeable long distance 940nm LED IR illuminator.
Please Note: The Digisight Ultra N355 is provided with a standard weaver mount.
Using the free, high-tech IOS and Android compatible Stream Vision app, this Pulsar device connects via Wi-Fi to allow transfer of images and video to smartphones and other wireless devices in real time, stream footage to Youtube and other online video platforms, and even use your personal device as a wireless remote control.
Enhanced Night-Time Sensitivity
- A combination of custom software, cutting-edge electronic components and signal-processing algorithms deliver one of the industry's most sensitive infrared spectrums
- Digisight Ultra N355 includes up to 14.0x magnification and features 2x/4x step-up and smooth, graduated magnification for a truly optimum, customised field of view.
- Based on estimated heights of observed objects, the stadiametric rangefinding reticle makes determining precise distances fast, easy, reliable and repeatable.
'Display Off' Function
- During short periods of inactivity and better concealment, Display Off powers down the display without interrupting other operating functions. Using Display Off means a much faster restart time when you need it most.
Wide Temperature Range
- With a frost-resistant AMOLED display, the Digisight Ultra is designed to deliver flawless performance at an extreme temperature of -25° to +50°C
- IPX7 waterproof-rated protection ensures the Vivid performs perfectly in wet weather, even during intense rain, snowfall and submersion in 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes. (IEC 60529).
Quick-Change B-Pack Power Unit
- The Digisight Ultra includes a progressive autonomous B-Pack power supply consisting of a quick-detach, rechargeable IPS5, 5.2A-h battery pack designed to deliver up to 8 hours of operation. Higher-powered IPS10 battery packs, CR123A and AA battery cases are also available and provide a perfect off-grid power solution.
- The ergonomic, wireless remote control, with encoder wheel, puts the full range of the Digisight Ultra’s capabilities at your fingertips for comfortable, convenient, hands-off operation.
- The Digisight Ultra is designed with ease-of-operation in mind. User feedback has resulted in the most user friendly interface to date, complete with an easy-to-read, icon-driven, alpha-numeric status bar at the bottom of the display. Internal menu items and options are also displayed on a contrasting gradient substrate so you can keep an eye on settings without losing sight of your objective.
Built-in Video Recording
- Capturing still images and video is seamless with the Digisight Ultra’s built-in video recorder. Image and video content is stored internally and can easily be transferred to PC/laptop via wired connection or Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced Night-Time Sensitivity
- Black & White at night
- Variable Magnification
- Stadiametric Rangefinder
- 'Display Off' Function
- -25°C to +50°C Operating Temperature
- Fully Waterproof (IPX7)
- Internal Focusing
- Compact & Lightweight Bodyshell
- MicroUSB Port
- Smooth Digital Zoom
- Frost-Resistant HD Display
- Wireless Control
- Built-in Video Recording
- Quick-Change B-Pack Power Unit
- Multiple Selectable Reticles
- High Shock-Resistance
- 3 Zeroing Profiles/ 15 Distances
- Built-In Accelerometer/ Gyroscope
- Auto-Record when taking a shot
- Flip-Up Lens Cap
- 67mm Eye Relief
- Display: AMOLED HD
- Display Resolution: 640X480
- Sensor: 752x582 1/2 CCD
- Magnification: 3.5-14.0x
- Digital Zoom: 2x/4x
- Field of View: 6º
- Eye Relief: 67mm
- Range of Detection: 500m
- IR Illuminator: LED/940nm
- Battery: Rechargeable B-pack
- Runtime: 8 Hours
- Dimensions: 314x67x91mm
- Weight: 740g
- Temperature: -25ºC to + 50ºC
- Waterproof: IPX-7
What you get
- Pulsar Digisight Ultra N355
- IPS Battery Pack
- Battery Charger with Mains Charger
- Wireless Remote Control
- Carrying Case
- Micro USB Cable
- IR Illuminator Connector Plug
- Standard Weaver Mount
- User Manual
- Lens Cloth
- Warranty Card
FREE Night Master 800 IC IR Kit worth £189.95
- Night Master 800 IC IR Illuminator
- 18650 Battery
- Picatinny Rail Mount for IR
- User Manual
- 18 Months Warranty
This comes with a 3 year warranty from Pulsar. See the User Manual that comes with the Pulsar Digisight Ultra N355.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.