The Trail XP series features a 640x480 17µm thermal sensor and is available in either a XP38 or XP50 model. The Trail has excellent image definition due to its 50 Hz frame rate and innovative design, which draws heat away from the internal components allowing for an increase in picture quality and overall functionality.
The Trail XP has a long detection range of 1350m to 1800m depending on the model, and utilises multiple zeroing profiles as well as a choice of up to 10 adjustable electronic reticles. In addition to these features, hunters will be able to improve their target acquisition with the Trails built-in laser rangefinder, which gives precise distance on known targets.
Built-in Laser Rangefinder
- For precision shooting the built-in laser rangefinder is capable of capturing and displaying target distances accurately, within ±1m. and up to 1800m.
- At a high refresh rate of 50Hz, the Trail series provides comfortable viewing throughout dynamic, rapid motion.
- The Trail LRF XP50 boasts an uncooled micro-bolometric matrix 640x480px, at 17 µm, for highly detailed imaging.
- The Trail LRF XP50 features exceptionally high shock resistance, capable of handling high-powered firearm recoil, up to .375-cal., including smoothbore and airsoft.
- A full complement of digitally displayed reticle solutions ensures quick target acquisition and a richly contrasting sight picture. Choose from an array of reticle patterns, colours and brightness settings.
- Capturing still images and video is seamless with the Trail LRFs built-in video recorder. Image and video content is stored internally and can easily be transferred to PC/laptop via wired connection or Wi-Fi.
- A built-in accelerometer/gyroscope improves accuracy by precisely identifying cant and angles greater than 5° with an arrow indicating the direction and degree of lateral tilting. Increased angles are denoted with additional arrows.Moreover, the riflescope can be set to auto shutdown when resting in a non-shooting position. Unit operation may be disabled when the vertical angle is greater than 70° or horizontal angle is greater than 30°. The accelerometer feature may be temporarily disabled for continued use at excessive angles.
- With a frost-resistant AMOLED display, the Trail LRF XP thermal imaging sight is designed to deliver flawless performance at an extreme temperature of -25° to +50°C
- During short periods of inactivity and better concealment, Display Off powers down the display without interrupting other operating functions. Using Display Off means a much faster restart time when you need it most.
- For initial setup and additional updates, the iOS and Android compatible Stream Vision App ensures the most recent Trail software versions are available.
- Trail LRF models include up to 8x magnification and feature both 2x step-up and smooth, graduated magnification for a truly optimum, customised field of view.
- Depending on model, Trail LRF XP thermal sights detect big-game-size heat signatures up to 1800 meters away.
- Save three individual firearm/ammunition zeroing profiles, including different reticles, at up to five distances, in the Trail’s memory. Zoom zeroing support ensures precise zeroing accuracy.
- PiP allows you to see a zoomed image simultaneously with the main image in a dedicated window within the viewfinder.
- The highlight of the Trail is the ability to link via Wi-Fi the device with Android and iOS based mobile units using the free mobile application Stream Vision. The Stream Vision software connects the device with Android/iOS devices which enables you to receive footage in real time mode, to distantly operate the device with your smartphone and to stream the footage captured by the device to direct to Youtube.
- All Trails include a progressive autonomous B-Pack power supply consisting of a quick-detach, rechargeable IPS5, 5.2A-h battery pack designed to deliver up to 8 hours of operation. Higher-powered IPS10 battery packs, CR123A and AA battery cases are also available and provide a perfect off-grid power solution.
- IPX7 waterproof-rated protection ensures the Trail LRF performs perfectly in wet weather, even during intense rain, snowfall and submersion in 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes. (IEC 60529).
- The ergonomic, wireless remote control, with encoder wheel, puts the full range of the Trails’s capabilities at your fingertips for comfortable, convenient, hands-off operation.
- The Trail LRF XP50 is designed with ease-of-operation in mind. User feedback has resulted in the most user friendly interface to date, complete with an easy-to-read, icon-driven, alpha-numeric status bar at the bottom of the display. Internal menu items and options are also displayed on a contrasting gradient substrate so you can keep an eye on settings without losing sight of your objective.
- Built-in high precision Laser Rangefinder
- Range of detection: 1800m
- Smooth zoom from 1.6-12.8x
- One shot zeroing with “Freeze function”
- 10 selectable integrated reticles
- Integrated Wi-fi module
- Integrated Video / sound recording
- ''Picture in picture'' function
- Fully waterproof (IPX7)
- Frame Rate: 50hz
- Microbolometer Resolution: 640x480
- Display: AMOLED
- Display Resolution: 640x480
- Magnification: 1.6-12.8x
- Digital Zoom: 2x/4x/8x
- Objective Lens: F50/1.2
- Field of View: 12.4x9.3º
- Eye Relief: 50mm
- Range of Detection: 1800m
- Battery: B-Pack Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Runtime: 8hrs (B-Pack Li-ion)
- Dimensions: 292x72x76mm
What you get
- Pulsar Trail LRF XP50
- Battery Pack
- Battery Pack charging unit
- USB cable
- Charging unit 220V/USB
- Remote control with encoder
- Weaver rail
- Hex wrench
- Cleaning cloth
- User manual
- Warranty card
- Carrying case
This comes with a 3 year warranty from Pulsar. See the User Manual that comes with the Pulsar Trail LRF XP50.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.