*Finance not available on sale items
The Aurora is a colour night vision camera, manufactured by SiOnyx. Capable of both day-time, low-light and night-time recording in colour, phosphor green and monochrome through SiOnyx’s Own patented Ultra Low-Light Sensor Technology. This technology transforms the viewing experience.
The Aurora is designed for fast setting changes, featuring an intuitive switch and dial set-up. The scene ring allows for a custom viewing experience for different times of day and the settings dial allows for fast operating mode changes. Users can also adjust the lens focus and dioptre.
The camera has onboard recording, with up to 60 frames a second for video in HD and still photos with shutter speeds up to 1/8000th of a second. The Aurora also features Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) which helps to minimise blur and compensates for camera shake.
The device includes a variety of camera recording modes, including: burst mode, time-lapse, panoramic view, self-timer, loop mode, slo-mo (shutter control) and HDR (High Dynamic Range).
The device features on-board WiFi, meaning the Aurora can be remote-controlled, live-viewed and can share captured images & videos with the SiOnyx Aurora App via a smartphone or tablet.
An internal, electronic compass and GPS allow the user to maintain their bearings as well as, automatically geo-tag images and videos for later use.
The combination of the Aurora’s Quick Release Picatinny Rail Mount and image invert & angle settings means you can mount the camera anywhere on your rifle (rail permitting), as well as capture photos and videos without upset.
The Aurora’s compact size and robust bodyshell make it the best tool for outdoor action and weighing in at less than 227 grams (under 8 ounces) make it even easier to carry. Perfect for outdoor sports and activities, with a built-in lens protector, 6000j shock-resistance and IP67 rating for dust-resistance, splash-proof and water-resistance of up to 3 feet for 30 minutes.
- Battery: SX-50 Lithium-Ion
- Battery Life: Up to 2 hours
- Recharge Time: 2 hours
- Recharge Via: USB 2.0 (USB-B)
- Auto Power-Off Option: Yes
- Sensor: Ultra Low-Light CMOS
- Lens: 16mm;f/1.4 (night), f/2.0 (twilight)
- Focus: Manual & Auto
- Shutter Speed 1.5, 1.0, 1/2, 1/4, 1/7.5, 1/15, 1/30, 1/60, 1/120, 1/240, 1/480, 1/1000, 1/2000, 1/4000 & 1/8000 second
- Video Frames Per Second: 7.4, 15, 24, 30, 60
- Photo Resolution: 0.9MP
- Photo Files: Jpeg
- Video Resolution: 360p/720p
- Video Files: .MOV
- Viewfinder: Micro OLED Display
- Display: Colour, phosphor green, monochrome
- Zoom: 3x
- Image Stabilisation: Yes
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): Yes
- Angle Controls: Yes (Invert image, grid, pitch & roll options)
- Scene Control: Night, Twilight & Day
- Diopter Control: Yes
- Gain Control: Yes
- White Balance: Auto
- Storage: Micro SD Class 10 or UHS-1; 4-32GN (not incl.)
- Connectivity: WiFi, USB 2.0
- IMU: GPS, accelerometer, compass
- Recording Modes: Burst, time-lapse, panoramic, self-timer, loop, slo-mo (via shutter speed), HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Tagging: Geo tagging (writes metadata to both photo & video)
- Built-In WiFi: Yes
- SiOnyx Aurora App: iOS & Android
- Remote Access: Via SiOnyx App (photo & video transfer, live feed, control and alter device settings)
- Audio: Yes
- Date & Time Settings: Yes
- On-Screen Gallery: Yes
- Includes: Aurora camera, quick-start guide, microfibre bag, USB cable and battery pack
- Protection: IP67 (dust-tight, water-resistant: against condensation, droplets, water spray, water jets, immersion up to 3 feet for 30 minutes)
- Shock-Resistance: Tested against 5.56mm & .223 (6000 joules)
- Dimensions: 118.55 x 63.2 x 52.5 mm
- Weight: <227g (<8 oz)
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ to 40℃ at 90% humidity
The Aurora comes with a 1 year warranty from SiOnyx, see the user manual that comes with the Aurora camera.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 working days of delivery for a full refund, you may return defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of handing your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
A completed copy of our returns form must be included with your return, you can download our returns form online, click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, in which case you will not be able to complete checkout.
When you place an order, shipping methods and prices are displayed at checkout, please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.