Replacement P60 LEDs allow you to swap the LED in your P60 host torch, these are available in 1 mode, 3 mode or 5 mode - these are designed to fit all P60 Solarforce torches and other P60 torches.
- 1 Mode: High
- 3 Mode: High / Med / Low
- 5 Mode: High / Med / Low / SOS / Strobe
XM-L T6 (White)
- The XM-L T6, LED is the latest high power LED from CREE, with a max output of 500 lumens. Flashlight manufacturers are using the XM-L T6 to upgrade their range and now you can upgrade your P60 host with this powerful and efficient LED drop-in. The emitter is bigger than R2 and R5 emitters so it offers more flood and outputs a huge amount of light. The tint is warmer than the cooler tint of the XM-L U2 LED.
XM-L U2 (White)
- The XM-L U2, LED is the latest high power LED from CREE, with a max output of 550 lumens. Flashlight manufacturers are using the XM-L U2 to upgrade their range and now you can upgrade your P60 host with this powerful and efficient LED drop-in. The emitter is bigger than R2 and R5 emitters so it offers more flood and outputs a huge amount of light. The tint is cooler compared to the warmer tint of the T6 LED.
XM-L2 U2 (White)
- The XM-L2 U2, LED is the latest high power LED from CREE, with a max output of 670 lumens. Flashlight manufacturers are using the XM-L2 U2 to upgrade their range and now you can upgrade your P60 host with this powerful and efficient LED drop-in. The emitter is bigger than R2 and R5 emitters so it offers more flood and outputs a huge amount of light. The tint is cooler compared to the warmer tint of the T6 LED.
XP-G R5 (White)
- The XP-G R5, LED has a max output of 300 lumens and a smooth reflector that produces a defined hotspot and long beam throw for its size. There is a memory function that remembers the last mode used. The emitter is bigger than R2 emitter but smaller than the XM-L, so it offers a wider beam than the R2 but narrower than the XM-L.
- The Cree Q4 LED from Solarforce offers excellent beam throw and a smooth beam due to its slightly stippled/ orange peel reflector. This Q4 drop-in operates at voltages between 3v and 18v. As a single mode LED it provides high power on activation.
IR (INFRARED 850NM)
- Strong IR beam used to improve clarity and distance on a Night Vision device.
Coloured (Red, Green & Yellow)
- Red light output, which is useful for watching wildlife and hunting at night, since many animals cannot see well in the red spectrum. Red light also preserves our natural night vision and is effective at providing better visibility in fog and smoke.
- Green light output, which is useful for hunting at night in woodland areas or where there is a lot of foliage. The green light provides good night visibility without spooking animals.
- Yellow light output, is useful for a more natural colour for night hunting in urban areas due to this being similar to street lights which avoids spooking animals.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 working days of delivery for a full refund, you may return defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of handing your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
A completed copy of our returns form must be included with your return, you can download our returns form online, click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, in which case you will not be able to complete checkout.
When you place an order, shipping methods and prices are displayed at checkout, please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.