*Finance not available on sale items
The Solarforce L2D torch has been thoughtfully designed and is the only torch in the L2 series to feature a side switch instead of a tail switch. The side switch allows for a more standard, comfortable grip and sits conveniently under the thumb for easy operation.
A flat tail-cap means the L2D can tail-stand and used to illuminate a room. When the torch is connected with the Solarforce Lantern Head; switching on/off and changing modes is made easy with the side switch. For anyone needing a torch and lantern for camping, we would highly recommend this combination.
The L2D host body can be used with any of the Solarforce LED drop-in modules and many of the accessories. To understand more about Solarforce torches, please read our Brief Guide to Solarforce.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS TORCH COMES WITH NO LED OR BATTERIES, PLEASE SELECT THESE FROM THE ''ADD ACCESSORIES'' SECTION.
- XM-L U2: This is brighter than the XM-L T6 LED and has a cooler tint. It has a bigger emitter than other LEDs, which produces a wider beam than the XP-G R5 or XR-E Q4 LED.
- XM-L T6: A slightly lower lumen output than the U2 version. The T6 has a neutral to warm tint compared with the U2. It has a bigger emitter than other LEDs, which produces a wider beam than the XP-G R5 or XR-E Q4 LED.
- XP-G R5: Has a smaller emitter than the XM-L, but throws a narrower beam a little further.
- XR-E Q4: Has the smallest emitter of all the LEDs. This gives it a good beam throw for longer range applications.
Please see product Solarforce Drop-in P60 LED Module for LED specifications.
- Switch: Protruding clicky tail switch.
- Protection: Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life.
- Tactical: Tactical strike bezel at the front and an anti-roll ring. Remote pressure switch and gun mount are available.
- Dimension: 114mm (L - without extension) / 146mm (L - with extension), 32mm (Head Dia), 25mm (Body Dia)
- Weight: 104g (without battery)
- Finish: Rugged body with HA Type III anodising
- Switch:Tail clicky switch for On/ Off.
What you get
- Solarforce L2D Flashlight Host
NO LED OR BATTERIES, PLEASE SELECT THESE FROM THE ''ADD ACCESSORIES'' SECTION.
OperationPressing the side switch switch will Turn Power On/ Off. Half-pressing the side switch when the torch is on will change the mode (if using a multi-mode LED).
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.