P1 Tactical Torch + LED of your choice
Solarforce is now presenting to you our latest model - P1, which is a successful combination of Glass Fibre Reinforced Polymer (GFRP) and aluminium alloy with light-weight and high brightness.
The body of P1 consists of precisely CNC-ed aluminium alloy in HAIII finish, which is covered by a layer of GFRP (an extremely strong, lightweight, chemical-resistant and durable substance), providing users with a comfortable and heat-isolating grip. The ventilating design of the GFRP ensure good heat dissipation and effectively prevents overheating of the LED module. Flame retardant is added to the GFRP of P1 to make the product more safe. The versatile, light-weight and compact design makes P1 a very good outdoor companion to professional users.
XM-L U2: This is brighter than the XM-L T6 LED and has a cooler tint. It has a bigger emitter than other LEDs, which produces a wider beam than the XP-G R5 or XR-E Q4 LED.
XM-L T6: A slightly lower lumen output than the U2 version. The T6 has a neutral to warm tint compared with the U2. It has a bigger emitter than other LEDs, which produces a wider beam than the XP-G R5 or XR-E Q4 LED.
XP-G R5: Has a smaller emitter than the XM-L, but throws a narrower beam a little further.
XR-E Q4: Has the smallest emitter of all the LEDs. This gives it a good beam throw for longer range applications.
- XM-L U2 LEDs (550 lumens), 2.7v to 9v: Choose between 1, 3 and 5 modes. Each one has a voltage range of 2.7v to 9v, which means you can use either 1x 18650, 2x 18650 (with additional extension tube), 2x CR123A or 2x RCR123 batteries. They have smooth reflectors for a good beam range.
- XM-L T6 LEDs (500 lumens), 3.7v: Choose between 1, 3 and 5 modes. Each one has a voltage of 3.7v, which means you can use a single 18650 rechargeable battery. They have smooth reflectors for a good beam range.
- XM-L T6 LEDs (500 lumens), 3.7v to 8.4v: Choose between 1, 3 and 5 modes. Each one has allows a voltage range of 3.7v to 8.4v, which means you can use either 1x 18650, 2x 18650 (with additional extension tube), 2x CR123A or 2x RCR123 batteries. They have smooth reflectors for a good beam range.
- XP-G R5(m) LEDs (300 lumens), 0.8v to 4.2v: Choose between 1, 3 and 5 modes. Each one has a voltage range of 0.8v to 4.2v, which means you can use a single 18650 battery. They have smooth reflectors for a good beam range.
- XP-G R5 LED (300 lumens), 3v to 18v: This is a 1 mode LED with a voltage range of 3v to 18v - this means you can use either 1x 18650, 2x 18650 (with additional extension tube), 2x CR123A or 2x RCR123 batteries. You can also use 3x or 4x CR123A/ RCR123 with the appropriate extension tubes.
- XR-E Q4 LED (250 lumens), 3v to 18v: This is a 1 mode LED with a voltage range of 3v to 18v - this means you can use a single 18650 battery. It has an orange peel reflector for an even-spread beam and good range.
- LC-IR Infrared LED (850nm), 3.7v to 8.4v: This is a single-mode IR LED for use with night vision devices. It has a voltage range of 3.7v to 8.4v - this means you can use either 1x 18650, 2x 18650 (with additional extension tube), 2x CR123A or 2x RCR123 batteries
- LC-UV Ultraviolet LED (380 to 450nm), 3v to 6v: This is a single-mode UV (black light) LED, which is commonly used to detect bodily fluids such as urine and blood, checking bank notes and seeing the security marks left on property by invisible marker pens.
- Consists of head, battery tube and tail-cap switch.
- Mainly constructed of GFRP and aluminium alloy
- Colours available: black, yellow and green
- Uses two CR123A or 16340, or one 18650 battery by default
- Tail-cap standard (forward) click switch (momentary on with a slight press, constant on after a click), able to withstand 3A current.
- Water-proof design
- Size (head diameter x length): 34 x 136mm Weight: 68g (excluding drop-in modules and batteries)
What you get
Solarforce packaging containing:
1 x Solarforce P1 and your choice of LED/ Xenon drop-in (see above).
Accessories for the P1
- Colour Filter set
- Extra CR123A primary batteries
- RCR123A (Rechargeable version of CR123A) batteries
- Rechargeable 18650 batteries
- Battery Charger
Turn Power On/ Off
Pressing the tail cap switch will Turn Power On/ Off. Half-pressing the tail switch when the torch is on will give you momentary-on, which allows you to strobe.
- If using a multi-mode drop-in, half-click the tail switch when the torch is on to cycle through the modes.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.