The ultra-compact SPYPOINT FORCE-10 trail camera captures 10 megapixel photos or HD video in colour by day & black-and-white by night. The camera uses 42 high-power low-glow LEDs to offer the best night time images. It is the perfect camera to avoid disturbing or spooking animals. The curved motion sensor lens improves the detection angle and distance of its 5 detection zones. The detection range can also be adjusted from 5' to 80'.
The camera has an incredible battery life when powered by 6x AA batteries and even longer when using the rechargeable lithium battery pack (sold separately).
- 10 MP still pictures
- HD (720p) 1280x720 resolution video
- Configuration screen
- Night modes: Optimal, & IR Boost
- Up to 27.4m (90’) flash range
- Trigger speed: 0.3s
- 42 Low glow LED’s
- Colour photos by day, black and white by night
- Date, time, moon phase and temperature (°C/°F) stamp on photos
- Multi-shot mode up to 6 photos per detection
- Timelapse mode adjustable between 30s - 1hr
- Continuous mode - will overwrite oldest files when SD Card is full
- Selectable delay between photo detection: instant to 30m, between video detection: 10s to 30m
- Photo first: Takes a photo before recording video
- Fast trigger speeds
- HD video recording from 10 to 90s (720p)
- Requires an SD/SDHC card, up to 32 GB (not incl.)
- Requires 6x AA batteries (not incl.)
- Can be powered by a rechargeable lithium battery pack (not incl.)
- 12V Jack
- 1.5m to 24.4m (5’ to 80’) Detection range
- 1 sensor for a total of 5 detection zones
- Automatic infrared level adjustment
- Standard 1/4 -20” tripod mount
- Mounting bracket included
- User friendly menu
- Photo: 10MP
- LEDs: 42 LEDs
- Type of LEDs: Low glow
- Screen: 2" Screen for configuration only (not viewing)
- Photo type: Colour by day, black & white by night
- Stamp on pictures: Date, time, moon phase and temperature (ºCºF)
- Time-lapse mode: Yes
- Multi-shot mode: Up to 6 pictures per detection
- Continuous mode: Yes
- Flash range: <90
- TriggerSpeed: 0.3s
- Photo first (hybrid mode): Yes
- Video: HD (720p)
- Sound recording: No
- Memory card: Requires a SD/SDHC card up to 32GB (not included)
- Power: 6 alkaline AA batteries (not included)
- Spypoint Power Pack: Rechargeable lithium battery pack LIT-09 (not included)
- External Power: 12V power jack
- Automatic infrared level adjustment: Yes
- Motion sensor: 1 sensor covering 5 zones detection
- Adjustable distance detection sensor: 5 to 80ft
- Schedule setup: 1 day
- Mount: Standard 1/4-20" tripod
What you get
- Spypoint Force-10
- Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Strap
- Quick-start Guide
This unit comes with a 12 month warranty from the manufacturer, Spypoint. See the User Manual that comes with the Spypoint Trail Camera.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.