The Nova from Vector Optics is an extremely high value for money day scope, with adjustable magnification from 3.5-10x, a 1" tube and an objective lens size of just 42mm this makes this a great scope for working with a rear-end add on Night Vision device on budget rifle setups.
- Magnification: 3.5-10x
- Objective Lens Dia: 42mm
- Ocular Lens Dia: 39.0mm
- Ocular Length: 58mm
- Exit Pupil: 8.4-2.8mm
- Length: 320mm (12.6 inch)
- Tube: 25.4mm one inch monotube
- Weight (net): 570g (20.1 ounce)
- Eye relief: 80-75 mm (3.1-3.0 Inch)
- Field of view (feet@100yds): 31.44-11.52 feet
- Optics coating: Fully-multi coated
- Objective lens parallax correction: 5, 10, 15, 30, 50, 100, 200, 300 and infinite
- Reticle: MPC1 range reticle
- Elevation Range: 50MOA (±25 MOA)
- Windage Range: 50MOA (± 25 MOA)
- Shock proof (1000g), water resistance and fog proof (nitrogen purged)
- High quality aluminum alloy in durable black matte finish
- Feature 1/4 M.O.A finger windage and elevation with audible clicks (with cap)
- Fast focus eyepiece at ocular lens adjustment (diopter compensation)
What you get
- 25.4mm Weaver Mount Scope Rings
- Lens Caps
- Cleaning Cloth
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.