*Finance not available on sale items
This digital NV monocular is designed with a lightweight and compact black bodyshell. The Signal RT N320 features Stream Vision Technology, which allows for live streaming and recording that can be carried out using a smart phone or tablet.
For situations where there is little ambient lighting or cloudy conditions, there is a built-in powerful 850nm LED IR illuminator, which boosts the devices detection range.
Built-in Video Recording
- Capturing still images and video is seamless with the Signal’s built-in video recorder. Image and video content is stored internally and can easily be transferred to a PC or laptop via wired connection or Wi-Fi.
- During short periods of inactivity and better concealment, the Display Off powers down the display without interrupting other operating functions. Using Display Off means a much faster restart time when you require it most.
- The Signal includes up to 4.5x magnification and feature both 2x step-up and smooth, graduated magnification for a truly optimum, customised field of view.
Long Detection Range
- The Signal can detect up to 350m away
Stream Vision Compatible
- The highlight of the Signal is the ability to link the device via Wi-Fi with Android and iOS based mobile units using the free mobile application, Stream Vision. The Stream Vision software connects the device with Android and iOS devices, enabling users to receive footage in real time mode to distantly operate the device with your smartphone and to stream the footage captured by the device direct to Youtube.
- Magnification: 4.5-9.0x
- Detection range: 350m
- Built-in video recording
- Wide temperature range
- Display-off mode
- Variable magnification
- Long detection range
- Stream Vision compatible
- Enhanced night-time sensitivity
- Long Range IR illuminator
- Wide angle viewing
- Wi-Fi remote review and operation using smartphone
- Onboard video & sound recording
- Power bank charging
- Sensor: CMOS
- Camera resolution: 640x480
- Display: LCD
- Display Resolution: 640x480
- Magnification: 4.5x / 9x
- Digital Zoom: 2x
- Objective Lens: 28mm
- Field of View: 7.7º
- Range of Detection: 350m
- Battery: 4 x AA
- Dimensions: 168x111x56mm
- Weight: 350g
What you get
- Yukon Signal RT N320
- Carrying Case
- Neck Strap
- Micro USB cable
- Lens cloth
- User manual
- Warranty card
This comes with a 3 year warranty from Yukon. See the User Manual that comes with the Yukon Signal RT N320
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.